Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One of many
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Nonsense Factory: Ampere's Office

The Nonsense Factory picked up a large signature on it's radar. Scans revealed a Scylla's frame. Ship Identification revealed it to be the "Innocent Slaughter" Ampere and Amy both knew who that was. The ship rolled up into the Factory's heavily irradiated port, and it wasn't long before Hemlocke was making his way down the halls to Ampere's Office. A place he hadn't been for a few months now.

The door slid open to the office, would it not have been for the two curved blades at his hip and the blue robotic eye/faceplate combo, they wouldn't have recognized the man in the doorway as Hemlocke. His usual long flowing brown hair was died a dirty blonde and braided back into a long ponytail with thorned roses woven into it. Wearing his usual black T-shirt, jeans, belt and boots though. He peered over at the pair silently and stepping into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Been awhile, you two."
The Nonsense Factory: Amperes office
Ampere looked up to Hemlocke and slowly stood up as a good host greets his guest.
"Long time no see indeed"
He showed an empty seat to Hemlocke next to Amy, where the extra glass of whiskey waited. Ampere had a glance over the windows of his office to the Scylla in the dock.
"Long indeed since we have seen the old lady here.. That reminds me, before we get into anything.."
Looks at Amy for a second.
"Altho someone is already filled in and pretty excited about the situation... I got some upgrades for you. Both for you and for the ship"
He handed over a datapack before leaning back to his chair, switching his monitors back to the cameras that still shows Moka's empty office.

Hemlocke looked to the chair, glanced at Amy and peered into the Camera, standing where he already was instead of sitting down, crossing his arms.

"I already heard he was gone. Care to enlighten me?"

He took the datapad and glanced over it quickly before setting his eyes back on Ampere.
Ampere downed his drink quickly.
"He is gone to do his own things i guess with his butt buddy.. i guess. They still using Atticas communication relays. What an unfortunate for them that we have perfect control over those systems. Apperently they have a pack... i find it halairous and useless."
He said while pulling up com logs on his datapad.
The Nonsense Factory: Amperes Office

Amy, snaps out of her long though and seemingly not noticed Hemlocke come in.. "Hiya Hemlock thanks coming back. *Looks over at Ampere* "What kind of Upgrade?"
Amy stand's up walking over to Hemlock giving him his glass. "I would like to say, that on behalf of the Bosses I'm sorry for the way you where treated in the past. and here today I would like to rectifier that." *She looks over to Ampere* "If you are still looking forward to a new leadership, and want to come back. I would really like it if you joined the Bosses."

Hemlocke hadn't really given being a boss of any kind thought. He took the glass from Amy and put it down along with the datapad, he wasn't interested.

"Yeah, just don't expect me to start acting orderly just because of the position."

"Ampere you won't be touching me or my ship until you get 'very' specific with what you mean by upgrades."

Hemlocke looked around and let out a low growl.

"I hope that butt buddy the self appointed lord took with him was Dixon."
The Nonsense Factory: Amperes Office

Amy Rolls her eyes and laughs a bit."You, Orderly?. *She takes the drink* "If you started I'd start to be concerned [color=#FF0000] "Nope Just him and Madusa from what I can tell, and I was thinking about adding him into the meeting" Amy wait's to hear what both of the Men think.

Hemlocke looked a bit annoyed at first as the question was answered, then crossed his arms and grinned a bit.

"Fine, i'm sure Dixon would love to see me again after he thought he'd finally gotten rid of me for good. Any idea how long it'll take him to get here?
Ampere turned to his monitor screen and watched how a small dot on the network responded to a homing pulse signal.
"Dixon is not far.. Should be with us shortly. As far as the updates go, since you two been out from the factory for a while, new mapping and navigation tools have been developed. Feel free to adapt it to your systems."
He slowly stood up and crossed his arms behind his back, slowly walking to his window that looks at the main bay of the docks. "These are not gonna be easy times but I have a good feeling about it... we can be great again... without the all-knowing one." .
Pages: 1 2