Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: |=DSS=| From: Liberty Police Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

A Fine and Stern Warning:

Good day,

Your ship was caught by one of our Undercover Officers in Vespucci carrying Cargo. Ship name is |=DSS=|Drone.Angela11. You told Chief of Police Jean Holiday that the drone that was caught had a malfunction and gave the wrong answer and its destination was not Vespucci. As we can see here that was a lie. Your arrogance, Lies and outright disrespect for Liberty Law will not be tolerated and a fine is being imposed on your organization for One Hundred Million Credits, payable to LPI-Bank and we expect this fine payed quickly. Evidence of your crimes will be listed here. Dont let us catch you again entering Vespucci or heavier penalties will follow.

Cargo | Identification

[Image: 0ZC7VUp.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Space
SUBJECT:Harrasement
TO: LPI

Unknown origin

Greetings

Before you TRY and proceed with your fines and sanctions, you should unsquint your eyes and read my report to Holliday in full. because you are clearly mistaken. The drone was malefunctioning and he was lying unintentionally. Now, i will say it one more time for you to understand. " she clears throat " I told Holiday that drone Angela11 PASSES(read caefully this word again) through Vespucci system. PASSES meaning that it isnt its final destiantion. Supporting Hellfire Legion???

You must have greater delusions than the sum of all mental institutions in whole of Sirius. I will now make contact to your own goverment and make an appeal for harrasement and disruption of company business and its operations. Back when my husband was alive your name stood for som kind of respectful organization. I am deeply sorry to see what have you come down too. It is no wonder that so many organizations believe that you are unfit for any kind of protection of Liberty people.

Harrasing people and traders without evidance or proof. I personally wouldnt allow you to protect a flock of sheep. Acting like cowboys led by a cowboy who acts like a hillbilly who was dragged out of a barbecue put on a stand and dressed in a uniform, are poor ways of excersising Liberty law. You have insulted me and insulted my integrity. Now i am the one who will ask for reprecutions

Sincerely,
Matriarch
Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith

[Image: E8DmCjD.png]

Officer: Lt Mark "Douglas" Brown
R.e: Error in understanding the law

Dear Miss, Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith,
I have connected to this comm as it has been placed on my desk as a misunderstanding error.
Let me be the one to write this in very clear understandable language for you.

Please let me outline the Liberty law as stated under SECTION FOUR: WARTIME AND FOREIGN MILITARIES

As you have publicly claimed the following:
"I told Holiday that drone Angela11 PASSES(read caefully this word again) through Vespucci system. PASSES meaning that it isnt its final destiantion"

I have re-written this just for optimal language barriers. Excuse the paperwork.

Once again, As you have publicly claimed the following:
"I told Holiday that drone Angela11 passes (read carefully at this word again) through Vespucci system. passing meaning that it isn't its final destination"

So it is understood you have or "Angela11" in this instance has passed through, or passes with your own words through a system which in definition is embargoed by the Liberty Law.

Which means you have by the letter;

1. 1. Accepted that x member has broken the law as shown above
  2. 2. The fine given to you is generic and somewhat lenient at best.
  3. 3. I must make you aware of the following law statement below: SECTION THREE: EQUIPMENT

Number 3 listed above considering the following embargo rule:

My suggestion is that you understand that passing through is in fact illegal that the fine given to you by my commanding officer is lawful yet lenient "where definition of lenient is small, for a fine."

Or, concour the following message as a direct message to yourself, your members and any associates that feel you're not doing nothing wrong breaking the law.

"I Mark Brown, the Lieutenant of Liberty Police Inc will claim and defend the jurisdictional authority of this freedom of hunting the offenders within and throughout Libertonian Lawful Space.. We are the arbiters, jurors, and executioners in all systems duly claimed by the legally appointed government of Liberty, for and on behalf of our government and taxpayers. We act at the behest of recognized and just local and regional authorities, where we travel to and where we travel from. We shall collect the offender on behalf of the benefactor and claim money sufficient for the task in hand

We are hunters of the offenders of all those whose purpose is oppression, taxation without representation in the free trade of all commodities that are legal, terrorism, the unrepentant, and the evil who crowd free space like a foul stench that must be blown away.

I tell you, do not fall under this category. Otherwise I'll come kick your candy ass myself!

This is our final. Pay the fine.

One Hundred Million Credits, payable to LPI-Bank

That is all. "

[Image: MVk0PL3.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Space
TO: Mark Brown

Unknown origin

Greetings

I am so glad that you contacted me Mr.Brown, we in DSS understand your position and our route will not take us through Libert anymore, howerver you will not receive 100 milion credits from us, in fact you will not receive 1 credit from us simply because there was not enough explanation from your cowboy Holiday. A letter will be sent from me to the goverment office of course.

It is also a fact that your embargo was imposed sometime during DSS's absence from any kind of business, therefore we werent informed properly through any Goverment channel. In light of this you will not recieve anything from us, but it also means we shall not enter Vespucci via Liberty space. Take it or leave it, it is the most you will get

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

Refusal:

Good day,

As Lt. Brown pointed out, your ship is in violation of Liberty Law and the fact of the matter is, we are giving you a lenient penalty instead of outright shooting down your ship. Something else that caught our attention as well.

"but it also means we shall not enter Vespucci via Liberty space"

There is no way into Vespucci aside from entering Liberty Space. The fine is now One Hundred and Fifty Million Credits since you are refusing to pay the original fine and it will only increase until a different course of action is taken. Dont make this harder then it has to be. Fines can be payable to LPI-Bank and I urge you to take this way out before your time in Liberty becomes uncomfortable.

Evidence:
Cargo | Identification

Deep Space Solutions

Space
TO: Mark Brown

Unknown origin

Greetings

The fine can be 1 credit or 100 trilion credits, YOU are not getting a dime.
Valerie out.

Kind regards

Sincerely,
Matriarch

Forcing our Hand:

Good day,

You have forced the Chief of Police's hands by breaking yet another Law which has been highlighted below for your view. You forced the Chief's hand and made her destroy this drone. This is yet another time your ship have been caught entering or leaving Hellfire Legion space and thus we can only assume you are associated with the Hellfire Legion. The Republic of Liberty will be notified of your unwilliness to pay the fines and your continued repeated acts of breaking Liberty law. In accordence with protocal your being handed the official report of the Chief of Police, we are also Opening this transmission to the Government of the Republic of Liberty.

The Republic of Libert Wrote:Section one Article five Obstructing the course of justice. Any individual preventing, evading or delaying the administration of punishment on to an individual found to be breaking the law will be subject to any punishment deemed necessary by the ranking officer on duty.

Evidence:
Chief Holiday Police Report.

Another Infraction:

Good day,

Your organization is now being fined 500m credits for breaching the embargo and failing to stop and fleeing from an officer. The total amount adding the previous fines is now 650m payable to LPI-Bank. We will begin the process with the Government of the Republic of Liberty to label your organization banned from all stations and planets, and a wanted status will be placed as well. Unless payment is completed you will find your organization banned from the Republic of Liberty.

Evidence:
Report on DSS Breaching the Embargo on Vespucci from Magellan