Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doc Holliday - Sender: Yamada Mariko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Yamada Mariko
Recipient: Doc Holliday
CC: None
Subject: Pilots

Konbanwa Holliday-san,

I just wanted to inform you that the pilots you saved have arrived safely at our own medical bay and are being looked after. Their wounds were indeed minor and they will make a full recovery. I thought you would like to know this, as you are a doctor yourself.

Taisa
Yamada Mariko
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Yamada Mariko

He gives a respectful bow

Miss Mariko,

I enjoyed our chat today. I actually look forward to more of them. Knowing that your pilots will be in good shape is indeed a relief to know. As I said, I think their pride was damaged more than their bodies.
Anytime you want to chat, let me know. I am not hard to find.

Respectfully,
-Doc

Subject: Re: Pilots

I would be open for another meeting,

Do you know a nice place? I personally prefer a location that isn't inhabited by people who are unappreciative of a more cultured presence.

Taisa
Yamada Mariko
*incoming transmission*

Miss Mariko,

If you wish, I can meet you on Freeport 6 which is fairly quiet and the administrator will provide us a quiet place for us to speak or I can meet you at a Blood Dragon base. I would say one of your own bases but the cardamine in the air and I will not agree. At least in these locations we will not have a lot of traffic, eyes or ears to bother us.

Let me know,
-Doc

Subject: Re: Pilots

I did not know the Blood Dragons let you on their bases. Interesting development. In that case, how about some sake on Hikone?

Taisa
Yamada Mariko
*incoming transmission*

Miss Mariko,

The Blood Dragons are honorable people. I do not visit often and my rare visits are usually unplanned, I will make it worth their time. As for us, Sake at Hikone sounds good. I look forward to our visit.

Gives a bow
Doc