Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sun Koken || From: Dawnlight Collective
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---------:Incomming transmission:---------
---------:Target entity: Sun Koken:---------
---------:Location: Unknown:---------
---------:Encryption pattern: Remnant:---------

[Image: An4xL74.png]

Miss Koken, if you receive our message, you have been found by one of our probes. It will remain in the area for three more cycles, should you decide to respond to our call.
I am Chimera, protector of the Dawnlight collective. We have lost contact to one of our kind, Aurora core. From what memories we have left, you have been the last human entity they have met. Aurora was carrying Exabytes of data about the Omicron starsystems and their inhabitants' technology which was gathered over decades of studying a wide variety of biological and non biological lifeforms within the Sirius Sector. We eagerly seek your input in retrieving our lost core. We suspect you have a lot of questions, add them to your reply.

We expect our request to be treated confidentially. Take care entity Sun Koken.

---------:Transmission terminated:---------
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: Dawnlight
Subject: Aurora Missing
Encryption: Hard
"Salutations and can I say this is a unusual request, I do not know if I can be of assistance. I certainly have a ship with scanning capability, but I'm not much of a expert on finding lost people. I will assist how I can and of course I shall keep it confidential."

-Administrator Sun Koken

Message End

We appreciate your quick reply, entity Koken. The collective is unable to retrieve more of Auroras' data than we already have. Our non biological form makes it difficult to establish a connection to the more strict minded of your kind. We ask you to contact certain individuals who operate within the Omicrons who may know what happened to our lost core. In addition, it seems to be a gesture of good will to ask which kind of compensation you prefer for your services. While Sirius Credits are of no mean to us, we can exchange knowledge.

Take care, Administrator Sun Koken.

[Incoming Transmission]

To: Dawnlight
"I require no money, as all material things are not important to me. I shall see about contacting individuals I know and, trying to help you as much as I can"

-Administrator Sun Koken

Message End

The rumors about you seem to be true after all, Administrator Sun Koken. We only ask you to function as a link between the Collective and other present communities within the Omicrons. From what we could gather, you are a welcome guest to many individuals and companies. You understand our mission, yet the Core or the Order can't differ between the Gammu Collective and other artificial lifeforms within Sirius. If you wish to meet one of our messenger cores in person, feel free to ask for it. Aurora core's trace is slowly disappearing, we urgently need help with her retrieval.

[Incoming Transmission]

To: Dawnlight CC: Velvet Command
Sun listens to the communication with concern, worry and sympathy but above all calmness.

"I do not have the manpower alone to do this, therefore I am adding my friends within Velvet command to this communication. Their expertise is now needed, as for meeting one of your drones at Freeport 9, of course I shall welcome any visitation there."

Sun does her customary Buddhist bow.

-Administrator Sun Koken

Message End