Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic || From: Genesis Research Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 3: - - - -
- - - - : Initializing ... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Crayter Republic : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Unknown : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Business : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Good day representatives of the Crayter Republic,

My name is Martin Lawrence, active C.E.O. of the Genesis Research Group. We are a newly formed organisation that was created after the Ingenuus Research Group disbanded.
As you may understand, we are still a Zoner research group, which seeks to not interfere with any outgoing wars and wish to maintain our neutral status.
But today I didn't contact you to merely introduce ourselves, I contacted you with a more practical reason.
I would like to acquire several vessels from the Republic of Crayter, for appropriate financial compensation of course. The vessels in question are the following:
  • x3 "Nyx" Crayter Very Heavy Fighter
  • x4 EVO B12 "Pytho" Crayter Bomber
  • x3 "Hydra" Crayter Gunboat
  • x1 "Thanatos" Crayter Cruiser
Of course, such a deal would be dependent on both your willingness to proceed with a deal, as well as the price of the vessels.

I am looking forward to your reply and the prospect of doing business together.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Lawrence.
C.E.O. Genesis Research Group

[Image: KtSg9fO.png]
[Image: Y6oRi0j.png]

Mr. Lawrence,

I am Trevor Westbrook, Minister of Defense for the Crayter Republic. As you are effectively ordering a number of ships that could be put to use by the Military, I feel I should step in and offer a response in regards to this.

Currently, the listed requests can be absolutely fulfilled with a single exception: The 'Thanatos'-class Heavy Cruiser you are attempting to order, which I will get to in a bit.
For the rest of the order, it all looks solid, and payment can be made to the Republic's treasury account in compliance with Crayter Defense Industries' regulations which you can find here. Regarding this, however, I will note that the construction of dedicated vessels to be sent to the GRG will require either transfer of supplies to construct the requested ships, or a cumulative payment for each ship following CDI's guidelines. Whichever you will prefer, CDI will very likely coordinate and provide your requested vessels. Please let us know if you would rather supply or fund the construction of these ships and I will notify CDI of the order.

In regards to the cruiser, however, I'm afraid that is where the Defense Ministry will have to draw a line. The 'Thanatos' is a Crayter staple, and while the Zoners are friendly enough with regards to relations to Crayter, I'm afraid that just doesn't cut it. Should the GRG wish to coordinate with the CIS, or coordinate with the people aboard Sabah Research Section, then we may revisit this vessel, but for now we will have to deny your request to that particular model.

All other vessels are more than open for negotiation, and regarding whether the GRG would like to move for supplying the construction or funding it entirely is up to you. I look forward to your response.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic

Mr. Westbrook,
Thank you for contacting me on such notice regarding my request, to put it that way.
The Genesis is very pleased with the information that we can have a deal for the vessels.
As per that, we'll kindly accept the deal to deliver the materials for ourselves, and if you don't mind to announce CDI regarding this matter, so we can start delivering the materials and pay the necessary requirement for their construction. We would simply require a total of it, summed it up within the communication from CDI.

Also regarding the Thanatos it is unfortunate. I won't say this was unexpected but we decided to try. However, the Genesis would like to offer a different deal for the Thanatos.
We in the Genesis work to explore the Sirius Sector, it's technology and so on.
Stated that, we have a prototype weaponry that can be of your interest.
It's called: Codename "MAULER".
It is a Cruiser Experimental Turret, and if you want to, we can agree on building a pair for the Crayter.

Hope this works for you, and looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Lawrence.

Mr. Lawrence,

In conjunction with CDI's guidelines, I'll notify them of your intentions to haul the required supplies for the ships in question. I will attach the materials list provided by CDI to the end of this response, and the combined payment of 280,711,685 credits can be sent to =CR=Treasury for these requested models. Once payment is sent, and the supplies provided, CDI will begin construction immediately, and I'm certain your order will be finished within no time at all.

Regarding the 'Thanatos'-class cruiser, I'm afraid I must maintain the Defense Ministry's stance. CDI does not offer these vessels for a reason, and while the offer of munitions in exchange for the vessel is certainly tempting, I'm afraid we must remain adamant.
Should the GRG wish to collaborate with CIS or Sabah Research Section in regards to projects, or perhaps even these experimental weapons, then we may see about changing our stance, but for now Crayter will continue to decline your request for the vessel.
Otherwise, Sabah will be clear for you to deliver supplies for the vessels, and I ask that you provide evidence of their deliveries to this channel to coordinate the supply.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic

Mr. Westbrook,
I understand your position, however, now that you are aware of what the Genesis requires from the Crayter, maybe the Crayter Government can think of something you require, and maybe we can find something agreeable, a middle field let's say.
On another side, I've sent the payment for the vessels, and informed the Logistic Division to deliver the commodities ASAP.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Lawrence.

Mr. Westbrook,
I wanted to inform you that our logistic wing managed to complete the transportation of the commodities needed for the vessels in question.
You can find the documentation below.
[X][X][X][X][X][X]
Yours sincerely,

Martin Lawrence.

Mr. Lawrence,

I can confirm the documentation of the deliveries. CDI will process the ships as soon as they can and you will be able to pick up your vessels from Sabah within a day or two's time.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic

Mr. Westbrook,
I wanted to inform you that my team just picked up the vessels that we acquired from you.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Yours sincerely,

Martin Lawrence.

Mr. Westbrook,
Today I'm contacting you on a more personal request, that I hope it can be full-filled.
I'd like to acquire from the Crayter Republic an EVO B12 "Pytho" Crayter Bomber. Since the Genesis acquired them from you, I'm very surprised on how it performs on field, so I'd like to acquire one for my personal use.
I'll cover all the costs of materials aswell, as this is something for my personal use.
And what I'd like to request is if it could be delivered directly to Ames Research Station in Kepler system.
Yours sincerely,

Martin Lawrence.

[Image: bBA8qpV.png]

Mr. Lawrence,

My apologies that Mr. Westbrook cannot attend to this, as he is currently on leave to attend the NATO conference within Bretonia space. I am Addison Reynolds, his chief aid and Secretary to the Ministry of Defense. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Regarding the order you are calling for, I believe it is simple for another EVO B12 'Pytho' to be constructed for your personal use. Following standard CDI regulations, foregoing the delivery of supplies for the craft will require a payment of 24,330,520 credits to =CR=Treasury as soon as you are able, and once the craft is completed you will be alerted.
Regarding delivery of the requested craft to the location you have requested, such can be accomplished within a day's time after the completion of the craft. Again, you will be alerted of the craft's arrival.

If this is sufficient, CDI will be awaiting the forwarding of credits, and once this is done will begin work on fabrication immediately.

In service to the Republic.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Minister
Crayter Republic Ministry of Defense
Pages: 1 2