Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: BPA, BAF, SIS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DOE INDUSTRIES-DEEP SPACE ENGINEERS
BRETONIA HEADQUARTERS

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ TRANSMISSION-outwards ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: tWIBU1Pb.jpg]
SENDER: Cliff Hunter
POSITION: GM Doe|-DSE (Bretonia Division)
TO:
Bretonian Armed Forces
Bretonian Police Authority
Secret Intelligence Service

cc-Overseer Haadon 'Eleyonn
-Daoine Saoirse

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Good news and yet grim news.

I have it on very reliable information that there are survivors trapped on Planet Leeds.
When one of my subcontractors informed me today, and presented me with some transmission purporting to being sent from the planet, I was initially skeptical. I was wrong.

To verify the veracity of these transmission, I took it upon myself to contact the Daoine Saoirse, who have a humanitarian operation active in Leeds, to see if they could look into it. Rather than waste time in a matter of great urgency, I have linked you in with the communications between the Daoine Saoirse overseer which has substantial evidence. HERE

Needless to say Doe|-DSE is willing to assist 24/7 in any way to bring these people to safety. John Doe himself has said he would be routing an emergency fund and sending the Iroquois out to base herself in upper orbit to assist with medical and crisis managements. They will liaise with the local authorities spearheading their rescue.

And I am sure that Haadon 'Eleyonn will be willing to assist as well.

Regards,

Cliff Hunter
GM Doe|-DSE

[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]
[Image: 0092ZOe.png]
[Image: JhO3jKk.gif][Image: dy8yaQJ.gif][Image: uxYFEx9.gif][Image: M51bRYF.gif][Image: KiSwBbL.gif]
[Image: xtA4Rq8.gif]

To: Addressed
Class: Textual

Mister Hunter
According to accounts by the University of Cambridge and Planetform, no life could possibly survive on Leeds. The radiation levels alone makes life impossible. Therefore, the Bretonia Police Authority will not be deploying any search and rescue units to the surface. You are likely hearing ghosts, radio echos, repeating messages and the like.

Kind regards: John Steiner
Commissioner
Bretonia Police Authority