Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress - subject: Insane in the Nanomembrane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: hgMU2Tp.jpg?1]
G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YYaq0dT.gif]
Ridrrs

To: Junkers' Congressmen.
Subject: Getting the fug out.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: Nft3U9K.jpg?2][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

Riehl was all direct and full of pep today.

"Hey - How's Tiltman's boys holding up out there in the rift? Hope you're keeping your tan down and your rads low."

"So the Munich cell's askin' for some real 'particular' subassembalies that are kinda', hmm, 'difficult' to get a tract on currently. We've got a lil' commune coming together that's finally gettin' some much needed love from our structural engineers. See, the trick is, we can't grab the life support units we need, owing to the fact that we just tried to nuke the supplier. Difficult, that."

"So since the market's a bit hot due to us strugglin' to blast Cold Bay into a trillion steel slivers, we're all trussed up for Nanomembrane filters. We can't get any units of the stuff."

"I think you guys already know the destination point from past deals. Pick your pricepoint and get us the parts - twenty k' tonnes of the stuff. We'll pay for the full load."

[Image: gdLYXiV.jpg]
EX-GJA - PFI Incorporated antifungal and antitoxin LS filter.
[Image: 2KXAZrh.jpg?1]

---------------Data, Uploading ---------------

The birdclock croaked when it saw the sun, tethered to a spring.
G.Riehl.
Wedel's Remnants.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Getting the fug out:.

So, that was you lot that caused all that ruckus over in Hudson, regardless, you need Nano-membrane filters yeah? I can get them over to Munich, it's going to cost you. Seem's your little raid bumped the demand, so 2,000 a unit will cover the fees Planetform is pushing.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: hgMU2Tp.jpg?1]
G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YYaq0dT.gif]
Ridrrs

To: Junkers' Congressmen.
Subject: Getting the fug out.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: Nft3U9K.jpg?2][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

Riehl was obviously impressed.

"Furious out there - you got the shipments done before the law would have signed off on the scrawlwork. We managed to hack the life support system together in a day, between your shipments and our technicians. Helluva' job. "

"We're lookin' for high quality, high-test materials for our next shipment. We're talkin' around thirty five thousand units of High Performance Alloys in a Plasteel jacket weave. Bonus points if they're cased in antirad stiffener. I won't lecture a junker on Material's science - but it's hard to build-to-last in dark matter".

"We can grab this stuff ourselves from the Gaians or the Mollys, but I'd rather not give Keller a free lunch, y'know what I'm nudging at. No sense in sending rad-degraded transports through the Omega pass."

"Name your price, and we'll set it up on the dockpoint."

[Image: ak9NlHq.jpg?1]
Polythenium High Performance Alloy Weave in composite overwrap
[Image: 2KXAZrh.jpg?1]

---------------Data, Uploading ---------------

The birdclock croaked when it saw the sun, tethered to a spring.
G.Riehl.
Wedel's Remnants.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Getting the fug out:.

You know Riehl, one of these times you should consider our Manifolds. They are cheap, reliable, and radiation shielded to boot. How do you think we stay in the Grande Negra for so long and not contract terminal cancer?

Regardless, I can get those alloys to you, I'll have my boys treat them with the best AntiRad Shielding we have on their way from Bretonia. they should hold up well enough to any pesky dark matter storms. 3,300 Credits should cover the cost of acquisition and treatment.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter