Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QC| DisbandmentNotice (HISTORICAL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Today, I am proud to present to you the reestablishment notice of QC|. This thread is kept for historical reasons, and is obsolete.
You can find it here.

- , and the QC| members.
That's sad to hear. Your points are valid especially the perk requests problems. I'm sorry that happened to you but it's all to common with the staff. Take care.
I'm surprised to be honest, but at the same time I understand the points made. Trying to do your own thing, especially with the OCs as a base faction, isn't easy to do as an OF, and there will always be people who criticize your faction for straying from what the OCs have been in vanilla. Still, even if the inRP got tense between QC| and *MR|, I did enjoy the whole political civil in-fighting that we had. Gave me the motivation to keep trying to make the RoM a thing, and ultimately QC| worked really nicely as a pseudo-leadership for Malta.

Best of luck out there. I'll sure remember the QC| for all the fun RP I had the pleasure of doing with you guys.
rip rop glhf
Sad news. XR mining was too much for me. Anyway it was fun to fly with QC.
I didn't approve this.
Sad to see it go
You can pretty much justify disbanding just about every faction with the points you made. The game is stuck in limbo and everyone is suffering. You'd honestly be better holding onto officialdom for the time being imo.
A terrible loss to the community, and as someone who interacted with QC, a loss there too.

Seems the Outcasts are going to drastically change in the coming months, especially in regards to Diplomacy.
Cardi cats were awesome.

There has always been an annoying issue with some not playing their faction's role correctly, though, indeed. My character is in charge of the Stirling Fleet and I RP it as a crap-tier fleet, because that's what it is, the worst Bretonia has, but meanwhile there's some faction leaders of smaller official factions who think they can fight entire Sirius and win. I believe one gets the best experience from Discovery when looking at it as a book through which one's character walks, rather than some weird game of chess where everyone strives for the betterment of their personal, ooRP goals. The defeat of a character is not the defeat of their player and the same goes for victory. It is a good chance for the character to react and develop, though, and that's what makes it interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3