Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRMM - Sender: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Yamada Mariko
Recipient: IRMM
CC: None
Subject: Order

Konbanwa,

I hope your remember me. Lieutenant Yamada Mariko of the Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Sisterhood.

I wanted to show you how the Maltese Rapiers are functioning in the Sisterhood. The Order had the guts to invade Gen'an GC sovereign space and started insulting ambassador Miyazaki Rin. as you see from this recording.

I gathered a strike team to intercept them. Hanako, Akemi and myself

At the time we had no visual of them and spread out to scout the surrounding the systems. We encountered them again in Kyushu, where Sister Takara was with me. Among a flurry of insults, they openly admitted their attempt to invade the Gen'an controlled system of Kyushu and taunted us to strike. They likely thought we were easy targets since the Order opened fire first. They badly underestimated our pilots. I landed final blow on Mikhail myself, using the Maltese Rapier the IRMM granted to me. I also want to give special mention to Luis Torres of the former Cadiz Cartel for assisting out Sisterhood.

The Order is no longer welcome in Gen'an Chrysanthemum controlled space and will be removed by force.

Taisa
Yamada Mariko
To: Yamada Mariko
Subject: Re: Order

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Good morning Yamada Mariko,

I'm Lotarra Sirran and i will speak on behalf of the IRMM. We certainly didn't forget about the only Golden Chrystanthemum cell that helped us in Tau-37. And hearing that your Rapiers are still functioning pleased Administrator Shadowwalker who with a smile on his face asked when will you come to collect the remaining ones.

Good work with the Order, they certainly deserved the destructions of their vessels after Zoners took their quest of protecting Sirius against Nomads. Which raises a question, what happened prior to this act of hostilities? Did Gen'an and Order perhaps fought together against common enemies or is there some other reasoning behind their erratic behaviour?

~Istituto di Ricerca Militare Maltese

ID: Yamada Mariko
Recipient: IRMM
CC: None
Subject: Order

Sister Nakai should be available. I will send her over to you soon. Sister Yoshi is preoccupied with other tasks at the moment.

The Gen'an Sisterhood had no positive relations with the Order Overwatch. We largely regarded them as an unimportant entity far away from our area of operations. Therefore we were indifferent to them. They became significant to us when they were found supporting our enemies, the IMG and the Gallics. And now they had the intend to invade our systems and insult our Sisters, something which cost them dearly.

Taisa
Yamada Mariko