Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Knights of a New Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Hear ye! Hear ye! The time of the apocalypse has come! The kingdom has fallen into chaos, Cydonia is at its knees in this time of horror! A leader has come forth in this time of need to guide us into the heavens!"

The growing crowds became restless, and began to argue amongst themselves. The crier screamed for cooperation, fruitlessly. A short, brown haired boy walked forward to the podium. He looked out at the crowd silently, watching them quarrel. He dismissed the crier with a wave of a hand and took the podium. Slowly the crowd noticed the small boy standing quietly in front of them.

He extended one hand towards the crowd, and a booming voice emitted from him, yet no part of his body moved. This is no apocalypse. It has come and gone, many years before. Time has evolved around us, however, it seems that nothing has changed. You may notice minor changes as the colors around you, but take no alarm. We are perfectly safe, for now.

The crowd stared in amazement. Partly due to the large voice coming from such a small boy, partly that he had such a grasp as to what was actually happening. Death has past us by. The apocalypse you so fear has long since become extinct. Elric! Step forth.

A tall, battle-worn man took a few steps forward. Speaking in a similar manner to the boy began to speak. Sire?

The boy stepped down from the podium and walked towards Elric. He knelt to the boy. At which point the crowds' jaws dropped. A fully grown man kneeling to a child? What is this heresy! The boy held his hand over the man's head, and a silver stream came from Elric's head to the hand of the boy. Slowly a sword took shape. Rise, Sir Elric of Cydonia...
(Feedback would be most loved...

Keep in mind, though, that it took me AND Virus about an hour and 15 minutes to wright this, you try to wright a story in old english. XP)
I, personally, think its absolutely wonderful!
It's a good story, well written too.

Only problem is it leaves alot of questions, eg:-

Is this an ad about a new faction? Or is it just a story?

Thats just a couple off the top of my head.
Answers to those will be soon to come. :)
I bit of boath, but I won't give away any thing before the time comes.

Why do people have to spoil a good story with comments?
I wish I knew, oh wait! Anways, the next installment of this story is due next saturday!
Or.... Not. Vo seems... Preoccupied in other things... But we'll see what we can do about this.