Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 3: - - - -
- - - - : Initializing ... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Bretonian Government : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Unknown : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Acquiring Licence : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Greetings esteemed representative of the Bretonian Government.

My name is Martin Lawrence and I represent the Genesis Research Group, an organization of scientists that operates from Ames Research Station in the Kepler system.
We are the successor of the well known Ingenuus Research Group, as not too long ago, it was closed, but we simply didn't want to give up on our research, so we kept everything running under a different banner.
However we maintained the Zoner status, as our organisation does not seek to interfere in any wars or conflicts between the different organisations, but we intend simply on technologically advance to face the known "Nomads" or any other non-human threat.
But today I contacted you with another reason.
We would like to acquire a license to salvage a Gallic wreck or two from the Leeds system; this is a rare chance to study Gallic technology, well, what is left of it at any rate.

Assuming the license is provided we will be able to bring our own equipment, clearing up some of the debris that is currently slowing down rebuilding efforts without requiring any of materials reserved for said efforts.

I hope to have motivated our interests sufficiently, should you have any other questions please free to ask them.

With kind regards,
Martin Lawrence, C.E.O.
[Image: KtSg9fO.png]
Mister Lawrence,

Fleet Admiral Edmund Steiner has decided that your party may salvage two Crecy-class, but no more. Good luck with it. We have already salvaged those that could be salvaged cost-efficiently.

Captain William Briggson
Secretary to the Board
Bretonian Armed Forces

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Martin Lawrence : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open/Close : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 4 : - - - -
- - - - : Initializing... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Captain William Briggson : - - - -

- - - - : Location: Ames Research Station : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: Salvaging : - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Mr. Briggson,
Thank you for this opportunity.
We are going to be as fast as possible. With your permission we are going to use the Voltaic Junkers organisation to salvage those vessels, to speed up this process.
We are awaiting for your authorisation to proceed.
[Image: KtSg9fO.png]