Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GC| Leadership \\ From: Dona Enma, the LG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
November 10th, 826 A.S.

[Image: OKmeT0v.jpg]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: GC| Leadership.
Topic: Something, something.

Hola,

My person told me that you would like to talk to me directly.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Tactical Solutions Group Ltd
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End
[Image: GCCommChanai4_01.png]

Konbanwa, Miss Loyola.

⧫ Striking a deal?!

Unfortunately, Miss Amaia is busy and cannot reply to you directly, instead I will take on this task as one of her agents.
The Golden Chrysanthemums of the Sisterhood of Light under the banner of Empress 'Red' grew curious about your offer. We take it that you, as a well-known person due to involvement with the Core and Malta's politics, managed to recruit a number of skillful pilots, hai? We take this as granted, given the fact some tasks may require the hands of an expert.

We take it that you simply want tasks to fulfill without all too many ties or regulations. Please tell us if that is the case. Unfortunately, we will have a few rules for your pilots to follow if we strike a deal here, but worry not, these are few and should not be an issue. They will be shared after you answered another simple question.
Are you and your group interested in standard jobs and targets only?

We look forward to hearing from you, Miss.

- "Chanai"

[Image: NoSignal8.png]
November 10th, 826 A.S.

Hola,

My best wishes to the Empress 'Red'. Most of the things you state are correct. I did not get a lot of people from the Core, most of them are Outcasts. My people fight for my interest and the money, and my interest comes first. There are some people on Malta who seem to oppose to my return. No one has a right to deny my legitimate and full-fledged title of Dona or restrict my operations in any way. But I suppose as GC, you don't really want to get involved in this. Cardamine is the business, who stands in its way is getting removed, everything has been settled.

But yes, if you are having something to discuss I will listen, that's why I am here. I can consider any propositions.

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

Konbanwa, Miss Loyola.

⧫ Striking a deal?!

Excuse the delay in response. Some, unfortunately more urgent matters got into my way.
We agree with you regarding Cardamine. Most political shifts of Malta luckily had no impact on the free flow of Cardamine. It should stay like this no matter what, it is good to hear that you will safeguard this flow too. Especially given a recent, indeed confusing encounter with a vessel belonging to the "Republic of Malta".

We suppose that the factions of Malta have more material regarding them? It would be nice to have additional information, our own investigations will start soon and for now we will banish their vessels from Kusari. They also stated that they were engaging into peace talks with the Reformed Empire of Kusari. A worrying development.

But let us get back to business, less to politics? We will pay your group for our standard targets within Kusari and a handful of more, specialized targets. Here a draft:

This draft is not finalized and the payments for standard targets are open for negotiation. Oh, do not take the Cabinet targets too literally, they are symbolic in the most part, it is just too unlikely to happen. But if the chance was there, we would not want you to hesitate. It would be a service not just to us, but all of Kusari.

Additionally, once your group has proven itself faithful to the contract by providing proof of a yet to be determined minimum of destructions, you will be granted full freedom in piracy activity within our zone of interest, majorly Kusari, for only a small fee of 8% of any future profits earned through piracy within our zone of interest.

We look forward to hearing from you, Dona Loyola.

- "Chanai"

November 14th, 826 A.S.

That's a lot of work to do, I will let my guys know what's up. As for MR freaks, I assure you they are harmless, they remind me of uhm, some student political club. I am actually surprised that they have some assets in space, haven't seen anything myself. I think just a prank or something. They are appearing on the random places of the neural net and trying to troll the respected Outcast Dons.

If they will become any visible or I don't know, relevant, I will let you know.

Anything else you wish to discuss?

ATTACHMENTS:

<none>

Dona Enma de Loyola
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End

Konbanwa, Miss Loyola.

⧫ We have a deal

Arigato for your additional information regarding them. Despite the vessel in question being a "Storta"-class, we take your word that they are not worth any extra attention.
If you are satisfied with the sums mentioned in the draft, we have nothing to add here for now. If the need arises, we will let you know.

We look forward to working with you.

- "Chanai"