Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ask Discovery: Should Mandalorians move tags from BHG to FL one, now that it's easier to acquire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mostly interested in the Mandalorians Warriors' take on this, but the community is most welcomed to comment and I'll take those comments into consideration, provided they are made both by people who are familiar with our RP and in reasonable terms. Thank you very much.

I'll exempt from commenting at this point as I don't want to influence the poll.
Considering your work with certain unlawful factions, the BHG tag just doesn't fit that well. I say switch.
Considering our "contractual friendship" with the Outcasts, and the fact that we don't play the "Thats not right 'cause its against the law" card, AND the fact that we try as much as possible to distance ourselves from the Bounty Hunters. I say switch.

------ Warrior Zechs Czan
You know my answer well enough
Voted to switch , seems more in line with our RP and clientbase , pity theres no Merc tag ( hint hint :laugh: )
Simple question, simple answer:

YES

(Yay, no more "DIE BH SCUM! *pewpewpew - MM~Diana.Blane got disabled by Outcast-xxxxx (Gun)* Oh, sorry. I killed you. hmmm. thought you were BH. Who is MM anyway?"
Changing to Freelancer tag would avoid being mixed with pure Bounty Hunters orientated organizations.
I agree , the Fleelancer tag will suit us better.
i say switch...fits you guys best...and opens some new options for you
Voted to switch, for reasons already stated above.
Pages: 1 2