Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »The Ames Administration.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
SENDER Ash
TARGET Ames Administration

[Image: ejQSdtl.png]
[Image: X4UuKVR.png]
...a cruel reminder on the fragility of peace.

An unpleasant morning.

Your conscienceless grunts have interrupted my peaceful rest in the secluded corner of the station i called refuge for
that short period of time. Your strive for inciting unnecessary violence is truly concerning.
Appreciate the benefit of doubt you have been granted; you will find your people still alive - yet defeated and convinced in futility of their efforts. I bear no intention of posing any immediate threat to the stability of the space around the station, and will leave at my own convenience - once i finish my own affairs you have no need to be concerned about.

I may not be so kind next time, so i urge you to heed my words and leave me to my own affairs unhindered.

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Julio Gonzales : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open/Close : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level HURRICANE : - - - -
- - - - : Initializing... : - - - -

- - - - : To: Ash: - - - -

- - - - : Location: Kepler : - - - -

- - - - : Subject: A cruel reminder of station etiquette: - - - -

[Image: 9rZ5LKW.png]

- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

Bueanas tardes amigo,

It is rare to see family from Crete this far away from home.
My apologies, staff was instructed to clear the docks as we were expecting large amounts
of shipments and it seems they mistook you for a passed out drunk.
I will ask them to remove the garbage they dumped on your vessel and allow you to leave
as soon as possible, honestly, to mistake something as valuable as a titan for a garbage can
borders on criminal. I will personally see them disciplined for such an insult.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Julio Gonzales, also known as the famous luchador scientist
"El Hurricane" back on Crete. Ah, those were the good days. Anyway, I suggest you let us know
ahead of time next time you decide to drop by so we can have a proper Corsair meeting.
It would also allow our, currently very busy docks to see if they can find a moment to squeeze you in.
You know, without more incidents occuring.

Julio Gonzales,
signing off.

[Image: KtSg9fO.png]