Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >> Internal relay: LSF agents.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: NH0wWPA.png?1]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Homeland Security

Chief U. Kidman

Operatives:

We might gets some media flak for a stunt I pulled today, if any of you see a message relayed up the net from a "Cupcake.Express" (Yea I know it's fuckin wierd) just forward me the address and I'll take care of it - ok?

In service to the Republic.

Una F. Kidman
Chief
Dept. of Homeland Security

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: Us4pv0d.png]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Tactical Operations

Agent 'Siren'

Kidman

What exactly did you do?

If it was an elimination, I'm certain we have intel that indicated your target as a threat to Liberty. I'm prepared to say it was under my recommendation if you're targeted.

Unless it wasn't something so drastic.

'Siren'
Agent
TacOps

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.