Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Recipient ID: Order|Starfire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - 16/11/826 A.S.
Security Level: Extreme
Signal Strength: High
Type of Report: Communication

[img][/img]
Sender: Ens. Eliza Fischer
Recipient: Order|Starfire
Subject: Contact

Hola amigo,

This is Ensign Eliza Fisher speaking to you William, the one who done a patrol with you today. Don't be too surprised to see me sending you a transmission, I would just like to keep us in contact. You seem to be a loyal pilot from who I can learn a lot. I would like to thank you again for the honourable welcome that you gave to me, motivating me in the Black Fleet. I just forgot to tell you I was going to contact you, unfortunately. I'll be happy to fly with you again, and possibly organize simulations in space to train ourselves against hostiles we must think of. Now, I'll take a small break on Akabat, and launch again into space. Might also move to other systems. Oh, I mustn't forget! I saved a visual footage of our patrol, and you can look for it under 1 attachment. Adios amigo.

[img][/img]

Sincerely,
Ens. Eliza Fischer,
of the Order Overwatch.

- - 1 - 2 - 3
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

RECIPIENT: Ensign Eliza Fischer
SENDER: Commander William Storgen
PRIORITY: Standard
SUBJECT: Contact
FREQUENCY: Encrypted External

Your message was delivered just in time, I was about to forget to add you in my personal contact list. You have no need to be grateful, it's okay.

I am sure we will have common encounters soon, also, I contacted my old friend which I didn't meet for recent...let me guess, two years. He is lieutenant Williams, I am sure he will impress you.

Speaking about topic he had before reaching Taba, I checked cameras and long range scanners. There are no prove that was a real Mafdet, but we should check Omicron Minor and Delta and, maybe visit Dabadoru.

Sincerely, Starfire.

16.11.826, 18:20
Signed: W.Storgen

- - 17/11/826 A.S.
Security Level: Extreme
Signal Strength: High
Type of Report: Communication

[img][/img]
Sender: Ens. Eliza Fischer
Recipient: Order|Starfire
Subject: Mafdet

Hola amigo,

you're lucky I don't forget things that easy, if anything. I'm a respectful pilot, and trust me, I remember every help that was given to me. About the patrol - sure, I'm up for another flight. Now when we're on that cruiser, I'm also curious where it is. It's not common for me to hear about sudden disappearance of a cruiser. Currently I'm in Omicron Delta, and I'll be here for some time. We can meet somewhere if you wish to, that is to contact each other in space through encrypted channels. Gracias for the response. Ensign Eliza Fischer is signing out.

[img][/img]

Sincerely,
Ens. Eliza Fischer,
of the Order Overwatch.

- - 1 - 2 - 3