Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pierre Vaillant.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3D8cfz3.png]
Message entrant

Sender:Emilie-Sophie de Belmont.
Recipient:Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Pierre.

It has been a while since we have last spoke. With the storms on Bretonian and home front calming down it have came to my mind that you might be looking for me, among other people who could have gone missing. I am alive, and have found my refuge in... quite an unusual place, if you ask me. But i am still alive and kicking. Unlike Chanteloup.
I can confirm she is dead, and only regret that i never got my hands on her, or never got to withness her end.
Must have been a pitiful sight.

Who is in command now? Where your allegiance lies? I hope you had enough common sense not to affiliate yourself with the military junta in the Herbides.

En servicio de Loyola,
~Chevalier.

Transmission Terminée
30th November 742 A.G.S.
Battleship Sombre Destin
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Emilie-Sophie de Belmont

Emilie-Sophie.

Indeed. Too much time has passed with too little change. Though it seems to be the opposite for you. Glad to hear from you. I was wondering if you were still of this world.

The Marine Royale fleets are still locked within the Enclave. Same situation than the last time. We are waiting for the official Gallic Governement. The Marine lent allegiance to the Grand Duché de Burgundy. I believe you have some knowledge regarding this new state.

The situation is merely chaotic actually and we do our best to gather our remaining forces and organize a new command structure. Nonetheless we shall succeed shortly. So Chanteloup is dead? I knew she disappeared somehow but his fate was unknown to me. How did you manage to know about this?

Also what is this unusual place you're refering to? It's intriguing you seem to have changed a bit. Can you tell me more?

Sincèrement

Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
Message entrant

Sender: Emilie-Sophie de Belmont.
Recipient: Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Pierre.

You know very well that, among all people in Marine Royale i have really held trust into two of you: Chanteloup herself - and you. You have concluded it right, i am very well aware of what's happening in home, even there, on the orange plains of Malta, seemingly so far from my past life. Life is... it it surprisingly fluent, Pierre, and you never know where will you find yourself the next moment. It just so happened that i pursued the wish of doing what i do best and earn something but pleasure while doing so, and that have brought me into the ranks of a private military contractor - and it just happened to have a degree of business on Malta. Back then i did not care and they offered some solid ground under my foot, and i knew i am not in position to turn down such offers.

Chateloup's death is... mostly my assumption. I have no solid proof of that except my gut feeling. I am rarely mistaken in such things, so you may trust my word on that. Genocidal maniac that ordered the genocide of New London and the glassing of Leeds - is most certainly dead, and will not be coming back.

If you want to know my opinion - it is probably for the best. Marine Royale would most certainly use a fresh start.

It is good to hear that you have made your choice and will stand firmly for it. You are just like i remember, still preserving the traits that have pushed you high up the food chain in the fleet.

Let me know if you need me to return - i still have my old Lynx from the Marine service stored away securely, so coming back will not be much of an issue. We can discuss the rest in person once i make my comeback.

En servicio de Loyola,
~Chevalier.

Transmission Terminée
30th November 742 A.G.S.
Battleship Sombre Destin
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Emilie-Sophie de Belmont

Emilie-Sophie.

I had my trust in Chanteloup as well. She was competent. Certainly one of our best asset. Sadly, this caused her loss. Whatever if she's still alive or not. This doesn't make any importance. She's lost and shall forever remain so.

So you are working with the Maltesse? I certainly didn't expect such move. Outcasts still remain an enemy for Gallia and I believe they think same about us. I wonder why they did accept you within their ranks.

I cannot ask you to come back. It is your own choice, you take your decision. We'll be glad to have you back but I cannot force you.
Sincèrement

Marine Royale Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
Message entrant

Pierre.

Some arrangements will have to be made before i call it quit, however, i will return at my earliest convenience - and will hopefully retain my former rank i had before this unfortunate chain of events broke out and led me astray from the Marine Royale.

I will see you soon.

En servicio de Loyola,
~Chevalier.

Transmission Terminée
Message entrant

Pierre.

I have done some investigation around the possibility of my return to the ranks of Marine Royale; and all i have to say that this is impossible - neither in the foreseeable or distant future. It fills my heart with sorrow, but i perfectly understand where this decision is coming from. At least i have made you aware of the fact that i am alive and that Bretonia has no grasp over my fate - i am currently shaping it with my own hands.

Do not worry, my friend. There is always a backup plan for me. In Gallia i have a sister that holds a book store on New Paris, and provisional navy may be more interested in accepting a seasoned veteran; it might as well bring me to the military court for the trial as an assumed war criminal, but... i am ready to accept it if this is what awaits me at home.

En servicio de Loyola,
~Chevalier.

Transmission Terminée