Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian authorities, From: USI, Re: Possible trading route risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: Lulatia2019.jpg]

Sender: Lulatia (Lulu) Bellisario, USI
Recipient: Bretonian authorities
Subject: Possible trading route risk

Dear Bretonia authorities,

Today while my crew and I were traveling through Leeds system we were surprised with the station "Festus McBoyle's Scrapyard" suddenly having a somewhat unfriendly attitude (link) towards us. Now none of us at USI have been made aware of this sudden change of friendliness yet it comes out of the blue for sure. Especially since my crew and I have attended a whisky tasting at the bar there just a short while ago.

Fortunately for us this base does not have any weapons platform so we could pass by without any harm. It does however worry us greatly for if this base should obtain an armed status it would make the routes of trade and unhindered aid to Bretonia quite difficult.

I would kindly ask you to have a look into this matter. Please contact us at USI if we can be of any assistance in this.

Yours in the service of transportation,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulu Bellisario
Department of Internal Affairs
Universal Shipping Inc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected
** Retransmitting **
** retransmitting **