Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ZoG] PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: n7vWTcU.jpg]
Leon Dante ......#Exodite4GM
PRELIMINARY
ANNOUNCEMENT
Zoners
Of
Galileo

Greetings to all,

I am Leon Dante and I am the COO of FREEPORT 12 in Galileo.
At present we have managed to secure a main facility named Freeport 12 and we now have a sister installation called Freeport 12 extension.

Our main facility Freeport 12 has become a major manufacturing facility for numerous amounts of equipment that we offer to all who care to visit our installation.
As we progress to improve the main facility which is what we are doing once again at this present moment and installing some undisclosed modules to the base which will help greatly towards our new services that we are going to introduce shortly.

I will not be giving anything away at the present moment but I will be announcing everything we are doing within the next few days when we have managed to fully refit the facility.

Now with regards to the extension facility,that too is undergoing another refit and we have tried to establish it as an Ore supply facility,but we have had to slow that down for now due to the refit aswell.

May I just point out also that once the two facilities have been refitted,we will be recruiting some special operatives,now these operatives will need to be hard working and also ambitious.
Ambitious operatives are something that we like,most of our operatives we have now are ambitious and also have the opportunity to get promoted to higher positions in our organisation and also are able to earn some good credits in the form of a monthly wage.

This wage that I mention can be made very easily and can make you not filthy rich but rich enough to manage to live your'e lives comfortably and feed your families and keep the roof over your'e heads.

Bonuses will be paid out for hard workers and it is important we get the right people into our network to make our venture work.
An official announcement from me will be coming very soon and there will be limited spaces for more operatives as we fill our ranks with the relevant positions.
So...Pilots of Sirius if you would like to hear more about our new venture and how you can make a difference and join a very ambitious group of people,please do not hesitate to enquire to my communication.

One thing I will say is.... we are not just looking for Zoners here...
We have vacancies for Freelancers and also Contract Transports.....BUT.....please be aware if you enquire please supply a brief history of yourself,this will help us to assess whether you will be eligible to join us.

OHHH... and another thing the amount of pilots we need at present is ten,so the quicker you enquire the better because we will select only ten operatives to join us and we may add to that number in the future.

Each new operative will be given a rank and also a specific job to do when they are chosen to represent the Zoners of Galileo.
You will be given a nice new uniform which includes footwear and also anything else needed for your specific role in the organisation.

Depending on which service you are appointed to.....we will supply you with a specific ship with which to carry out your'e role within the organisation.
Our organisation at the moment does not have a code of conduct but all we ask of you is that you are able to follow orders if needed too and you have no problem with that.

Also we run our organisation as a relaxed atmosphere with no aspects of favouritism to specific employees and also no racial hatred towards anyone outside our organisation.
We will recruit people who we think are going to be valuable to us in our new venture and are going to help us push forward towards a better future for us all.

All enquiries should be posted to the COO myself Leon Dante.

When I reply to your enquiry the reply will be encrypted and for your'e eyes only and will have as much detail as i can supply,but please make sure you give me an idea as to how we can use you in our organisation and I will do a preliminary acceptance to you if you meet the relevant criteria we are looking for.
Once we have successfully accepted your'e preliminary application or enquiry we will inform you about filling in an official application once our services go online.
All preliminary applications or enquiries will be dealt with within 72 hours of receiving them and we will answer you within that time with details of whether you meet the criteria or not.

Also briefly about the wage structure .....this will be paid at the end of every month and will be paid at an hourly rate and also bonuses for continued service,top operative,and anyone who does an extremely good job will be paid at the end of month too.

SO ...... Pilots .....maybe Zoners or Freelancers maybe Miners......but may I also point out I have not mentioned any of the new services we will be doing ...
So have a long think and see if you can guess what we are doing and also predict whether you think you are the right person to join us.

OR... maybe you are confident enough to just fill in an official application straight away which would be a fast track straight into our organisation and secure your'e place in our ranks immediately and also means you are guaranteed a new challenge with us.

Anyway its about time I started the end of my shift now and hand over responsibility to our command centre chief and bid you all farewell for now.....

Hopefully I will hear from you all soon

Leon Dante
Chief of Operations
FREEPORT 12
FREEPORT 12 EXTENSION