Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Deep Space Constructions - Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: uU2N3zY.png?1]

To: Junker Congress

To whom it may concern,

Greetings, I am Robert Clark, representing a newly rebranded branch of DSE - Deep Space Constructions. We have been notified that Junker Congress is looking for a contract to build a Docking Ring for Planet Forres. We are looking forward to hearing more about this project of yours to collect information required to design and assemble this marvelous piece of engineering at your chosen planet.

Robert Clark,
President, Deep Space Constructions

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Planet Forres :.

Mr.Clark,

New is right, I generally try to keep tabs on the going on in Liberty though clearly I missed your organizations appearance. Being so young and fresh it sincerely surprises me that Mr.White would entrust you with this contract. You see, we at The Congress have had long standing positive relations with the CEO of, and all of, Doe Industries. Due to that, we planned to contract them for the construction in tandem with Ageira Innovations. Not only are they a name with weight around Sirius they also have a track record. While I do not doubt your own abilities I am sure you can understand why I am hesitant to trust such a new upstarting company.

That being said, I am not against the idea of giving people the chance to prove that they have the same high standards and reliability as other's in their field. That can only be achieved by moving forward with the Forres Project. Name the terms of the contract and we can begin the process of negotiations and eventually finalizing the agreement. I, the settlers of Forres, and PlanetForm Inc., are eager to get this project on the road.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
[Image: uU2N3zY.png?1]

To: Rick Tiltman of Junker Congress

Mr. Tiltman,

We have all the intentions to make our name carry the same weight as Ageira Innovations and have excellent track records once our business deals start pouring in and we complete them. We might be new corporation to the fold but we have higher standards than the rest of major DSE branches combined. Since Mr. White has seen fit to invest in us and put trust on this project, we only gain confidence from his choices and have nothing but eagerness to complete it to the best of our abilities.

Therefore, I will requesting all the details you can provide or access to documentation or communications that are vital to successful completion of this project.

Robert Clark,
President, Deep Space Constructions