Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LSF - From: Jonas Hudson [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

[To]: Liberty Security Force HQ
[From]: Jonas Hudson
[Subject]: Asset Offer
[Encryption]: HIGH

Greetings,

Some of you may remember me from my sevice in Leeds over the first half of the year under the Leeds Resistance Forces. Well, before that I did some [partly] overt service within the SIS, and before that flew as a simple Privateer patrolling the Leeds Embargo Zone.

We all know how it ended sadly, as despite all of our combined efforts, the planet was lost in the final days of Gallia's assault on the Bretonian colonies. I'm contacting you now with an offer. Firstly, I offer myself as an asset for you within the Taus and Gallic Borderworlds. That's if you want the help. I can easily provide you with information about what I see in my travels, as I still frequent the region and still conduct raids against the Royal Enclave and its sympathizers on my own.

But I must admit that I come to you out of lack of options, as I believe, and came to believe well before the loss of Leeds, that the SIS and Admiralty may be compromised by Gallic, or possibly Nomad agents. Sadly I have no evidence as of yet, but the records do have some inconsistencies. There seems to have been widespread subversion within the Bretonian ranks, and I suspect the root of it was within the military leadership. Little know this, but my sudden shift into the Leeds front was not authorized by the intelligence service, as I felt a 'rogue operation' was necessary to maintain the initiative against the enemy while there was still a chance. I felt I had no choice, as all attempts to expand our operations were either ignored or denied by my superiors. I've had no contact with the Intelligence branch since, and the military/police seem to have assumed it was all part of the plan at the time. When Leeds fell, I fled out of uncertainty.

I'm hoping to warn the LSF about this possibility so we can both keep the door open to recognizing future problems, and possibly routing out such potential traitors. I'll do what I can on my own, but I feel I can't trust any of the Bretonian authorities on this, as I believe it is possible this issue effects the police and elected legislature as well. I'd like to ask you to begin your own secret investigation into the matter. I have my theories about possible 'conspiracies', but I'll leave it at that for now until I get something more solid. Aside from that, if you have any operations against the Enclave planned, I'll do all I can to help, but I'd prefer my involvement be kept on the 'down low' of Bretonia for the time being.

Regards,

Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<