Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: KT)~ Kishiro Technologies ― Recruitment Relay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1IN7ZJX.png]

THE KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES ― RECRUITMENT RELAY
ELECTRONIC RESEARCH | LOGISTICS SERVICE | STRATEGIC DEFENCE

"All humans change. Development is our life. Transition, in labor, is the most painful time. Without change, there's no growth."

IDENTIFICATION
>: PRIMARY ID: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IFF IDENTITY: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IDENTIFICATION: KT)~
AFFILIATION
>: ORIGIN: KUSARI
>: ALIGNMENT: LAWFUL/CORPORATION
>: AFFILIATION: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES

RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS

Yōkoso to the official recruitment of our corporation. We require more menpower to complete the objective we have. Therefore, every engineer who desires to take his part in accomplishment of these assignments is welcome. It's crucial to possess a large menpower for our constant ambitions, where we seek to enhance our manufacture and development rates. As this relatively new cell is well-organized, we have specific requirements for our future employees, which are mandatory before taking part in this company. Besides needing to own a license to fly desired ship classes in our company, you must be eighteen years old or above, furthermore to have a completely finished Advanced Space Flight Academy courses. Employees must have the ability to properly control spacecraft, for orientation and safety purposes having the possibility to participate in any possible scenarios. You'll be given a chance to choose field of profession you're desiring to be in, thereby if accepted you'll be tested in many phases, where we'll examine your abilities relevant for such. It's implied you should have already finished courses for the necessary division.

TEMPLATE

It's mandatory for everyone to manipulate properly usage of our known recruitment template. We won't accept any applicants that missed our template regulations. Please, check every detail you're willing to share, alongside with any possible mistakes regarding failure to follow our Kishiro C.O.D.

Code:
[font=montserrat][color=#ffffff][pi amount=9][float=left][img]https://i.imgur.com/1IN7ZJX.png[/img][/float][/pi]

[pi amount=10][color=#0066ff][b][font=Agency FB][size=17]THE KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES ― RECRUITMENT APPLICATION[/size][/font][/b][/color][hrc]#0066ff[/hrc]ELECTRONIC RESEARCH [color=#0066ff]|[/color] LOGISTICS SERVICE [color=#0066ff]|[/color] STRATEGIC DEFENCE[/pi]

[pi amount=10][align=center]"All humans change. Development is our life. Transition, in labor, is the most painful time. Without change, there's no growth."[/align][/pi]

[pi amount=9][float=left][font=Courier][color=#0066ff][b]IDENTIFICATION[/b][/color]
[color=#0066ff]>: PRIMARY ID:[/color] KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
[color=#0066ff]>: IFF IDENTITY:[/color] KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
[color=#0066ff]>: IDENTIFICATION:[/color] KT)~[/font][/float][float=left][font=Courier][color=#0066ff][b]AFFILIATION[/b][/color]
[color=#0066ff]>: ORIGIN:[/color] KUSARI
[color=#0066ff]>: ALIGNMENT:[/color] LAWFUL/CORPORATION
[color=#0066ff]>: AFFILIATION:[/color] KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES[/font][/float][float=right][font=Courier][color=#0066ff][b]CONTENT[/b][/color]
[a=RR][color=#0066ff]>:[/color] [color=#ffffff]APPLICATION[/color][/a]
[a=BAD][color=#0066ff]>:[/color] [color=#ffffff]DESCRIPTION[/color][/a]
[a=BIO][color=#0066ff]>:[/color] [color=#ffffff]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/a]
[a=INQ][color=#0066ff]>:[/color] [color=#ffffff]INQUERIES[/color][/a][/font][/float][/pi]

[pi amount=10][float=right][img=200x199]https://i.imgur.com/T9AznoS.png[/img][/float][anchor=RR][font=Agency FB][size=17][color=#0066ff][b]RECRUITMENT APPLICATION[/b][/color][/size][/font][hrc]#0066ff[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=13][align=justify]By publishing this official application to possibly become a full-time member of our Kishiro Technologies, you're vigorously accepting our notorious Code of Coduct, alongside with the regulations we're excessively demanding to be enforced upon the praxis. We completely own the right to deny applications we think don't contain sufficient material required in our professional fields to get accepted into the company. Note ― chosen division doesn't put you directly into such once approved, as you'll need to pass through several testing phases, where we'll examine your abilities and skill. To increase chances to take part in our company, reveal as much humble details as possible. Ganbatte applicant.[/align][/pi]

[pi amount=13][anchor=BAD][font=Agency FB][size=15][color=#0066ff][b]BRIEF APPLICANTS'S DESCRIPTION[/b][/color][/size][/font][hrc]#0066ff[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=12][float=left][color=#0066ff][b]FULL NAME: [/b][/color]
[color=#0066ff][b]DATE OF BIRTH: [/b][/color]
[color=#0066ff][b]ORIGIN: [/b][/color]
[color=#0066ff][b]D.I.S.C.O.R.D. ID:[/b][/color][/float][float=left]Firstname Lastname
00-00-000 A.S.
Place, System
Insert#0000[/float][/pi]

[pi amount=12][float=left][color=#0066ff][b]UNDERLINE DESIRED DIVISION: [/b][/color][/float][float=left]R&D Division ― Logistics Division ― Strategic Defence Division[/float][/pi]

[pi amount=13][anchor=BIO][font=Agency FB][size=15][color=#0066ff][b]APPLICANT'S BIOGRAPHY[/b][/color][/size][/font][hrc]#0066ff[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=13][align=justify]Insert a detailed biography.[/pi][/align]

[pi amount=13][anchor=INQ][font=Agency FB][size=15][color=#0066ff][b]APPLICANT'S INQUERIES[/b][/color][/size][/font][hrc]#0066ff[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=13][align=justify][color=#0066ff][b]What can you bring to the company?[/b][/color]
Your explanation goes here.

[color=#0066ff][b]Are you ready to accomplish assignments we order you to finish, and why?[/b][/color]

[color=#0066ff][b]What are you passionate about regarding this company?[/b][/color]

[color=#0066ff][b]What do you think we could do better or differently as a corporation?[/b][/color]

[color=#0066ff][b]Do you agree to entirely respect our Kishiro C.O.D.? (// Server Rules)[/b][/color]
Yes or No[/align][/pi][/color][/font]
[Image: 1IN7ZJX.png]

THE KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES ― RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
ELECTRONIC RESEARCH | LOGISTICS SERVICE | STRATEGIC DEFENCE

"All humans change. Development is our life. Transition, in labor, is the most painful time. Without change, there's no growth."

IDENTIFICATION
>: PRIMARY ID: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IFF IDENTITY: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES
>: IDENTIFICATION: KT)~
AFFILIATION
>: ORIGIN: KUSARI
>: ALIGNMENT: LAWFUL/CORPORATION
>: AFFILIATION: KISHIRO TECHNOLOGIES

[Image: Kishiro-SAB-ABE.png]
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION

By publishing this official application to possibly become a full-time member of our Kishiro Technologies, you're vigorously accepting our notorious Code of Coduct, alongside with the regulations we're excessively demanding to be enforced upon the praxis. We completely own the right to deny applications we think don't contain sufficient material required in our professional fields to get accepted into the company. Note ― chosen division doesn't put you directly into such once approved, as you'll need to pass through several testing phases, where we'll examine your abilities and skill. To increase chances to take part in our company, reveal as much humble details as possible. Ganbatte applicant.

BRIEF APPLICANTS'S DESCRIPTION

FULL NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ORIGIN:
D.I.S.C.O.R.D. ID:
Dr. Abe Saborou
07-05-786 A.S.
Pāru Settlement, Planet Junyo, Shikoku
Wulthus#8675

UNDERLINE DESIRED DIVISION:
R&D DivisionLogistics Division ― Strategic Defence Division

APPLICANT'S BIOGRAPHY

- 805 A.S. Graduated "Hideki Tojo" High school, Senjuro Hayashi District, Planet New Tokyo

- 810 A.S Graduated "New Tokyo University of Technology" with master's degree in Systems Engineering.

- 810 A.S. - 811 A.S. Assistant Technician for the "Taiji" project, The project's aim was to create a first series of fully functional self-replicating space-faring von Neumann probes. The government pulled away the founding for the project in 811 A.S. however, resulting in it's disbandment.

- 811 A.S. - 820 A.S. Employed as Research Assistant at "New Tokyo University of Technology".

- 816 A.S. Graduated "New Tokyo University of Technology" with master's degree in Astronomy.

- 820 A.S. PhD in Astronomy at "New Tokyo University of Technology".

- 820 A.S. - Present Employed as A Postdoctoral Researcher at "New Tokyo University of Technology".

- 823 A.S. - Present Writer and consultant for the "Asatte" magazine.

APPLICANT'S INQUERIES

What can you bring to the company?
As a postdoctoral researcher I was given the responsibility to manage numerous scientific projects conducted by New Tokyo University of Technology. I believe that the experience I have gained in my previous employment is the one your company is looking for in the potential employees of R&D and Logistic departments.

I'm also an expert in the field of astronomy and a writer for the "Asatte" science magazine. Although it may not sound humble, I have recieved numerous complimentds about the way I "handle the pen". This surely will prove itself useful handling any PR matters required on the position I'm applying for.

Are you ready to accomplish assignments we order you to finish, and why?
Just like Arthur C. Clarke said, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." It's the companies like those that make that magic happen. We cannot imagine living our lives without the technology of today, unfathomable just 100 years ago. I'll gladly do my part to turn that magic into a reality.

What are you passionate about regarding this company?
Kishiro Technologies has the capacity to advance us not just as individuals, but also as a civilisation, or even species.

What do you think we could do better or differently as a corporation?
I believe that Kishiro Technologies should decrease it's involvement in general politics. Although active participation in on-going conflict (open or not) for resources in Sigma group of systems makes sense in narrow scope of things, it feels like a waste of our time and potential in a wider one. Space is, in it's suspected infinity, a free real estate full of resources and energy waiting to be harvested by anyone. In my opinion, the company should focus less on satysfying Naval Forces' demand for equipment, and use it's autonomy to develop means and technology to not only harness those resources, but also reach them. Currently, reaching stars of Outer Space without the assistance of subspace anomalies may take us thousands of years. It may sound like a lot of time compared to our lifetimes, but from the civilisation's standpoint it's in fact, a blink of an eye... especially given the benefits.

Do you agree to entirely respect our Kishiro C.O.D.? (// Server Rules)
Yes
[Image: 3Lbyg3C.png]

22-12-826 A.S.
Security Level: High
Signal Strength: High
Priority: High

[Image: WbYl6q7.png]
Sender: Director Ayuko Hirano
Recipient: Dr. Abe Saborou
Subject: Recruitment Application

Konnichiwa honourable Dr. Abe Saborou,

High Council of the Kishiro Technologies read your applications entirely, already having enough reasons to start examining your abilities. However, we're rather impressed with your adventures seeking better environment for your research needs. We can definitely have use out of that, and give you the environment you need. Thereby we're accepting you into our company anticipating you to prove yourself. You'll meet me onboard the Yukawa Shipyard for further directions. Remember, you'll need to pass through several phasese where we'll examine your abilities. I strongly believe you'll be successful due to your distant skill in marked divisions. Yōkoso into our corporation honourable employee!

[Image: WbYl6q7.png]

Sincerely,
Director Ayuko Hirano,
of the Kishiro Technologies.

1 - 2 - 3