Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: O-03 | To: A-1176.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: V1IM7A9.png]

To: A-1176.

Encryption: Closed communication channel.

Message-type: Text.

Subject: Gallic Enclave.

Text:

A-1176.

I noticed your desire for action. This is encouraged, and therefore I need information about the Enclave.

Your task: to penetrate into their structure, find out the composition of the organization (up to leadership and rank-and-file ranks), strategic objects and a further plan of action. The task can be changed, which I or commissaire will inform you about.

You can penetrate their structure in any way. Since they probably can know you, I believe that you should change your name and appearance (plastic surgery will be necessary). After the operation, you will regain your name and appearance (I will personally control this). The operation will be terminated only by me or the nearest commissaire. Until then, you should not leave the Enclave.

If you consider that the operation failed, then contact me or nearest commissaire. After that, we will fulfill your death with the subsequent escape back into the Gallic space. In case of cancellation of the assignment, I or commissaire will outline another action plan.

Questions are accepted. A refusal will also be accepted if there are appropriate reasons.

Are you ready to start your mission?

To: O-03.

Subject: Answer.

Text:

O-03.

It's a pleasure to hear, that my skills are needed. And since reformation still ongoing, I doubt Republic need me here, in core worlds, I hereby accept your mission.

However, I think, I'll need a vessel. Rusty, but still operational. Also, uniform. Police one will be better, but navy's can be useful too. As for my "background", I'll send it to you after all requested equipment will arrive to my current location.

Is there anything else, that I should know about my new assignment?

Subject: RE: Answer.

Text:

A-1176.

You will be given money, as well as a list of places where you can buy the form. You will have to get the ship and clothes on your own, since any action through the EOS (except for money transfers) can lead to the disclosure of the EOS.

The list of places where you can buy the form (as you need) and the money will be issued after your arrival on the planet Marna and plastic surgery. You must arrive at the Third Capital Hospital of the planet. I have already made sure that our people carry out the operation. As always expected in such cases, your original person will receive an alibi, which says that you entered the service of my destroyer in order to improve the management of ships.

It remains for you to choose the appearance. In addition, you decided to come up with a biography for yourself "new", so send it along with the face who will be in place of yours.

To: O-03.

Subject: Appearance.

Text:

O-03.

Understood. I am on my way to designated hospital. I'll be there in like... 3 hours. Do not worry about my appearance, I am sure as hell, you'll like it, same as Enclave dogs.

Alright, time to tell you more about my backstory. I'm just a ex-GRP officer, who was on Orleans during the Kingdom collapse. And most importantly, I was a pure Royalist, so when our squadron heard the news, we've decided to go underground and begin the guerilla warfare. But suddenly something went wrong, republicans found us, blah - blah - blah, I am the last survivor, who is still loyal to "His Majesty", please save me. I'd say it looks pretty realistic, don't you think so? I have no doubt, they will believe me. Anyway, while i'm in hospital, can you give a list of places, where I as a Republic Navy officer can request a lynx, coguar or at least caracal? This intel will be really useful.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Subject: Ships.

Text:

A-1176.

I am pleased to inform you of the successful completion of the operation. You will see your appearance in a few hours, as soon as the wraps are removed. Until then, I can only say that the appearance you required was reproduced by our doctors as it should.

All documents about the operation with your appearance are missing simply because "you are real" are on board my destroyer, as indicated in the alibi.

About the ships. You should contact people on the Battleship Saumur - on that battleship there are still ships with obsolete, due to recent circumstances, Royal Navy identifications. In other words, your ship will match your biography. There is Lynx and Cougar - choose one that suits your pilotage skills.

With your new documents you will receive a ship that will match your new data. The timing of receipt of the ship will be different from the real to maintain your biography.