Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The one calling himself "Venegance".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Nouka-Avatar.png]
--- VIDEO MESSAGE RECIEVED ---

Signal Loss: High
Encryption Type: Public Key Crypthography
Sender ID: S-sha_01
Recipient ID: Vgc_06

Subject: Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Konbawa.

Two of my dogs insisted that I should reach out for some Gaijin calling himself "Venegance" on this frequency. Now who is this Gaijin, and where did they get that idea from is beyond me, but ... whatever. You wanted to speak, here's your chance.

Who the hell is this? What do you want?

--- MESSAGE ENDS ---

[Image: 0Z2DoG0.jpg]

IDENTIFICATION: "Vengeance"
NAME: "Marcus Peevish"
SUBJECT: Contract Finished
ACCESS: The Nouka; Voltaic Junkers

This is Emissary Peevish speaking,

So here you are. The "Boss" of Farmer's Alliance. For how long did I wonder who pulled the strings within Kusari's Underworld supply-wise. Regardless, I am Marcus Peevish of the Voltaic Junkers. Group known to supply Sirius's underworld properly with all sorts of goods...and occasionally assist where we deem necessary. Right now my interest stands in how do you perceive the Hogosha. You may know of our hostilities, and you might aswell why we generally hate them. But I'm curious about you, friend.

Anyway, this transmission doesn't have a fixed purpose rather than see if this "boss" is actually alive. Other than that, I would like to give you a warm welcome in the name of Junkers. We'll meet all the more often in Kusari - that House is very much corrupt, you see. Someone has to remind them who does the actual work.

You should train your people a bit more, by the way. Teach them about foreigners that could ring Kusari's doorbell. Not every Junker is a pirate. Some are just collectors, traders, miners.

~>Transmission Ended

[Image: Nouka-Avatar.png]
--- VIDEO MESSAGE RECIEVED ---

Signal Loss: High
Encryption Type: Public Key Crypthography
Sender ID: S-sha_01
Recipient ID: Vgc_06

Subject: RE:RE: Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Emissary? Are you playing a kindgom or something? It that's a kingdom of rats, then perhaps I should welcome you as equals, Peevish-san?

I' afraid you got the wrong person. You're probably looking for one of the Elders. Bad news for you friend, you won't reach him. He's probably too busy rolling in mud on one of the Samura's collective farms like it's his dream come true. No, I'm no boss of The Alliance. I'm a boss of a part of The Alliance, a part that still has some self-respect and a pair to deliver what promised... or to take what was promised to us by ourselves.

Of course I know why your kind gets ichy on a mere sight of Ninkyo Dantai. They kicked your ass long and wide!

*Speaker can be heard laughing*

Wiseguys act like they own the place. They talk about honor, tradition and what not, but we know the truth. We're not really that much different, only a bit less pretencious. They have their pawns in a lot of institutions here, making sick dough. Fortunately for them, they are wise enough to share it. They've been our patrons for years, and I can't really complain. But life is life. Syndyicates come and go. Getting backstabbed seems to be a feature of this line of business. From time to time, things tend to get quiet here.

By the way, Gaijin, a little piece of advice. If you want this corner of the world to treat you seriously, cut on the bulls*it. Don't try to portray yourselfes as bringers of justice in our lovely little piece of Sirius. You know jack sh*t about us and our struggles. Remember, you weren't even here to begin with.

--- MESSAGE ENDS ---

[Image: 0Z2DoG0.jpg]

IDENTIFICATION: "Vengeance"
NAME: "Marcus Peevish"
SUBJECT: Annoyance
ACCESS: The Nouka; Voltaic Junkers

This is Emissary Peevish speaking,

So, we're having a barking contest? I'll play your game, then.

The Farmers Alliance has no purpose or future, but we'll see about that in a minute. The reason I wanted to see who pulled the strings was for sheer curiosity. Information is very powerful, friend. Or rather Soshii - perhaps I perverted your name, so I'll have to inspect the blackbox again. Seems like my expectations of a finely educated man leading his little group surely fell flat. Oh well...I had hopes.

Remember when I said that the Alliance has no purpose or future? Look at you. Hiding within Samura- and I just realized that you just said an Alliance "leader" takes care of Samura's pigs, good to know. Anyway, friend. You are looked at as terrorists fighting for god knows what; for so long that you probably don't know the reason yourself anymore and have the balls to call the Junker Family interested in bringing Justice? Pft, flattering. My callsign is Vengeance for a simple reason: I make sure those who took part in actions that resulted in my brothers and sisters dying to pay a price - a big one. Leaving the edge aside...the Junkers have formed centuries before your little Farmers were ever born. We worked centuries, gave our sweat and blood for every coin we could have earned. Do you see us as terrorists? No. We are smart enough to not bark nonsense.

You my friend? You just barked at the wrong tree. Even though I had the decency to let your "borrowed" Corsair transport go without a scratch on its hull even though I could have instantly shot it down or taken it for myself. Next time I won't do that mistake. As foreign as Junkers might seem to you, we might become a very, very common sight to make sure everything you have turns into dust - just like this corrupt Kusari Government, just like the Hogosha who know nothing better than bootlick.

I'll have my higher-ups know of the Alliance's approach towards Voltaics. Have a good day.

~>Transmission Ended