Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enchanter, Officer in the Liberty Police, Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: Enchanter
Subj: Multiple Code and Law Violations

Good day,

I am Chief of Police Jean Holiday of the Liberty Police Inc. as im sure you must be aware. Normally I would let your Sergeant or Lieutenant discipline you but given current circumstances I have been forced to step in.

Officer, you have been reported several times by the Liberty Navy for hauling Black Market Light Arms, Assault on fellow Law Enforcer, Obstructing the Course of Justice, and Fleeing from an Officer of the Law when stopped.

The evidence against you is outstanding and If I didnt know any better I say I would be looking at the file of a Liberty Rogue. The Liberty Police, Inc. is under new management. My Management. If you think I am going to brush this off and let you do as you please you are mistaken. You are to head directly to One Police Plaza and turn yourself in to the dock master. You will then be taken to a cell where you will be given two choices, you pay a fine of Twenty Million credits to LPI-Bank and you will be released and back on patrol with a reprimand or you will taken to Prison where you will serve hard time. You have 48 hours to respond.

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
Liberty Police, Inc.

Attachments: None

Incoming Transmission

[Image: FWQE6FY.gif]

ID: Drone infiltrator #462451, alias "Enchanter"
Recipient: Chief of Police Jean Holiday
Subject: Multiple Code and Law Violations

Loading Message

...initializing speech protocol... matrix for communication has been established...

We were notified that your kind infiltrated the galaxy too far already. You were tested if you have virtues to be a civilized race.

You are still having unresolved problems, still discriminating against others based on small differences, enslaving each other and fighting between your own kind and your attitude to other forms of intelligence is not acceptable.

But your officer, who tried to catch us, showed us Sincerity, Justice, and Honesty. And we are willing to give you another chance to continue your development.

...shutting down matrix for communication... exiting speech protocol...
Transmission Ends