Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Crayter High Command // From the BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Isle of Jura

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

To the Crayter High Command,

The Gallic provisional navy is seeking to make use of the terms present in the Leviathan treaty for prisoner exchanges. With relations as cold as you would expect, I cannot host these exchanges within Bretonian territory without fear of incident.

<<COMM THREAD>>

As such I have suggested to the Gauls that we make exchanges on Holman, so neither side may complain. Crayter has considerable presence in Tau-31, and the Gauls likely have considerable Crayter POWs too, so this operation is of concern great concern to you.

I understand your relations with the IMG are not particularly great, but for the benefit of your soldiers I hope this may be put aside to ensure quick return of all involved.

As an aside, if there are any Gallic prisoners both in our, and your care that are potentially liable for war crimes, I suggest evidence be prepared and put to Gallia, to ensure swift justice is delivered. I am sure the more obvious cases of war crimes have already been dealt with discretely, if you follow.

Regards,

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Essex Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated
[Image: D6FNAXV.png]

Admiral Redmond,

Didn't we just help oust these people? It's not very reassuring to hear that a bulk of the Provisional is made up of the former primary arm of the Royalist Navy. I'll be sure to take what they say with a grain of salt, that's for sure.

I understand your caution in regards to hosting the exchange. I would be too, but then Crayter is likely the last stop before calling off exchanges altogether.
We can agree to the exchange aboard Holman. Absolutely. I'll notify CGF of the transfer and have our captured PoWs transported to Tau-31 for the exchange. Other than that, I will be monitoring this channel for any updates that may need to be provided.

For those we left behind.

Lisa Combes
Admiral
Crayter Republic
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Isle of Jura

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Admiral Combes,

I understand your distaste for the Provisional navy, which for all we know could be riddled with former Royalists, but I have a duty to see my men and women returned. Whats more, the fates of millions of abducted Leeds citizens being used as near-slave labor on Gallic planets are on the line, and we must bite our lips for their sake.

Secondly, I am very keen to get these POWs off my hands, every day spent in my care increases the risk that a solider who had a family on Leeds decides to take personal revenge on our captives. This is unacceptable, and will tarnish our reputation as a civilized house. Even when related to the barbarous acts of our former foes. We must rise above.

That, and we signed the damned treaty so we must abide by its clauses.

Thank you for your understanding. Patrols to Tau-31 will be stepped up, and transports will begin rolling in as soon as preparations are complete.

Regards,

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Essex Battlegroup
Bretonian Armed Forces

Transmission Terminated