Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Operators of Faroe Shipping Platform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: unknown.png]

[[[ Incoming Datastream, Comms-Grade
[[[ Sender ID: Jonathan Trew
[[[ Message Source: HMLV "Rajah of Sarawak"
[[[ Data Integrity: Data Integrity OK
[[[ Processing Comm

Hail and well met to those receiving this communique.

I am Jonathan Trew, captain of the HMLV Rajah of Sarawak, a ship insured and licensed by the Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing corporation and currently operating under contract for the Crown to support the ongoing economic recovery efforts via import and export of raw materials. To this end, we have been engaged for some time in commerce at your fair harbor, purchasing cobalt ore and transporting it to ports further afield in Liberty.

However, recently your stores of cobalt ore have run out. Naturally curious, I made contact with some BMM mining crews operating in the vicinity of the Cross-Vandermeer Comet, and they told me that Faroe is no longer accepting deliveries of cobalt ore. This, of course, is a great tragedy, so to get to the point-

What gives? I've got money to make and an economy to, erh, economize! How long 'til the issue's resolved?

Yours, Jonathan Trew.

[[[ Attachments
[Image: mhBhqmu.png]

Interspace Commerce

Dear, Jonathan Trew

‭Thank you for getting in touch with the owners of Faroe Shipping Platform, I have good news.

We at Interspace Commerce own the station and must have missed evidential operations procurement.

I have submitted a request to the shop master to enable purchase of Cobalt Ore @ 2.5k and to hold approx 50,000 units of the same.

Hope I have cleared everything you have asked out, if you find a chance to speak to the BMM crews holding around the Comet you may tell them the same.

With respect,
Richard Charles
Director