Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Erwin Mannlicher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Senior Hyperspatial Commerce Officer Gary Croft
Recipient: Erwin Mannlicher
Encryption: Heavy
Subject: A Proposal

Mister Mannlicher,

I believe you will find that, with the combined efforts of your organization and mine, a large amount of the commodity we previously discussed has been delivered to various Daumann locations. It is my hope, that through further cooperation between our two organizations, the League will grow ever closer in its relationship with Rheinland.

If the League may be of further service, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards

Gary Croft
Senior Hyperspatial Commerce Officer
The League

Transmission End
[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Erwin Mannlicher| Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: THP|Gary Croft | DHC Executive

Guten Tag Herr Croft,

It is good to hear from you again. Once again your organisation came in handy at a critical juncture. Your assistance in the matter of the ore was indeed most useful - and the offer remains open to you at the Duisburg facility; as have your efforts to protect our traders. Your cooperation - and discretion - in the military matter are also appreciated, and for which I have well compensated you.

In fact, as your operations seem quite prevalent in those reaches of space where our security forces are often spread thing, I would offer you the contract to protect them. My chief of security tells me piracy activity in the region has already caused him to set a Bounty on one particularly troublesome individual. I can only encourage you to claim it - and I will offer you and your people payment for every one of my traders you protect out there. It will not be forgotten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Erwin Mannlicher
Erwin Mannlicher
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter