Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ivan Petrov || From: Lev Zabuzko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5XDlzqZ.png]

Lieutenant, Lev Zabuzko

Patrol report.

Sevastopol Depot

Greetings Comrade.

I and the TSB|Cossack patrolled the area around the jump hole to New Moscow when the Breton battlecruiser arrived at our positions.

I think I understand why you do not want to communicate with this person, she is extremely self-confident and most importantly has an extremely nasty voice.

During the arrival of her ship, when she started talking, my gyrostabilizer even went out of order and my ship began to turn, probably he was extremely sensitive to such terrible frequencies of her voice.

Here all information about this contact:

End of Message

[Image: oW3DSHk.jpg]
[Image: 571972766501175296.png?v=1]

Sender: Ivan Petrov
Callsign: Basilisk
Recipient: Lieutenant, Lev Zabuzko
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

Comrade Zabuzko,

I'm sure you're also aware, matters like this can't be thrown into a hurry. So you can tell her stuff like that does not happen over a single night. We're not their slaves that need to answer whenever they feel like it. Do not pressure yourselves, continue regular patrols and do not cause hostilities. That is all I have to say for now, I will keep you informed. For now stay on the Comm Channel which I directed to all Coalition Forces and watch for any updates.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
Do Svidan'ya,
Political Commissar,
Ivan Petrov
CoC - Council of Commissars
SCRA - Coalition Army

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..