Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Got excited about RPing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone. I played Freelancer when it came out but never touched the multiplayer part. Then I stumbled over this MOD on youtube and got sucked into the idea of disrupting my studies with some hardcore RP in Sirius. I am currently flying around trying to get the hang on that part of the game, i.e. flying. Then I need some cash and the play is to start RPing with different factions. First plan is to set up a small passenger ship guiding lost souls seeking a better life to the Omicrons.
Heyoo welcome, enjoy your stay
Welcome to the game. If you're interested in passenger liners, Orbital Spa and Cruise is always recruiting!
(12-27-2019, 03:34 PM)OSC Breezewood Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the game. If you're interested in passenger liners, Orbital Spa and Cruise is always recruiting!

Great to hear, do you operate outside of house space?
There is no "non-house" space. Whatever you go, someone's claimed this space as it's territory
focus on your studies.
(12-28-2019, 03:33 PM)Rogue Wrote: [ -> ]focus on your studies.

Probably the best advice ever given in one of these threads
(12-28-2019, 05:21 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2019, 03:33 PM)Rogue Wrote: [ -> ]focus on your studies.

Probably the best advice ever given in one of these threads
(12-28-2019, 03:23 PM)UllaJensen Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2019, 03:34 PM)OSC Breezewood Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the game. If you're interested in passenger liners, Orbital Spa and Cruise is always recruiting!

Great to hear, do you operate outside of house space?

Very much so. That's where the most interesting routes and sights to see tend to be. Though you might need to pick a beefier liner to survive all the nasties out there.
Welcome! Glad to see someone else embracing the RP life! If you see Grimwolfe anywhere in game, be sure to say hello! Smile

~Edge
Pages: 1 2 3