Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Shadowwalker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BdfLEku.png]

Cyrene Amato to "Shadowwalker"

Dear Shadowwalker,

Muchas gracias for acquiring that special equipment I asked you for. It will be of good use. It was a pleasure joining your side for the recent sieges against this rebel scum. I’m looking forward to working with you and your organisation. However, I have some business somewhere else to do. So hit me up if there is something to do for me.

Commander Cyrene Amato
Battlecruiser "2CX Conquerer", Battlegroup Inquisition
To: Cyrene Amato
Subject: Re: Equipment

Dear Cyrene,

Glad to be of help and there's always something to do around Malta. Be it kicking Gallia or as of recently, Corsair and Crayter Cruisers flying under Freelancer flags in Omicron Beta. So hopefully you won't be far when there'll be something to do.

~Shadowwalker

Cyrene Amato to " Shadowwalker"

My dear Shadowwalker,

I’m fully aware of it. This morning I was hailed by another maltese captain about an corsair breaching the perimeter of Omicron Alpha. However once i entered the system i was informed that said target was destroyed. I’m not leaving immeadeatly but maybe in the short future but not for long and not too far away.
For Malta! For Amaterasu!

Commander Cyrene Amato
To: Cyrene Amato

Well then, and what is Amaterasu if I may ask?

~Shadowwalker

“Cyrene Amato“ to " Shadowwalker"

Amaterasu or her full name Amaterasu-o-mi-kami is the goddess of the sun, coming from an old religion from sol. During a meeting with a representative from the Gen’an cell on malta, she picked my interest in her. But I doubt that you are interested to hear more about her from me.
For Malta! For Amaterasu!

Attachment:

Commander Cyrene Amato