Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gaian neural net signal hijack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Begin Transmission**

[Image: Highjack5.jpg]

Hello again everyone...

For those that are unfamiliar, my name is Damien McEwan & I represent Nature's Last Hope.

I have given fair warning before about staying away from Lewis, & that was before the new signal began to chirp from the minefield in Orkney.

We of the NLH & Gaian Guard are extremely curious about this, & we understand it is only natural for everyone able to pick up the signal to be equally curious as well & succumb to their desires to follow that signal to it's source.

We of the NLH are not heartless, & we have no desire to attempt to suppress that perfectly human instinct with draconian measures.

However, I want to make a few things perfectly clear: We are not offering a free pass through the system.

It is best for all to find another route & avoid entering our system, as the paths are out there to be taken.

We guard are very territorial & we will not allow our home to become a polluted freeway for the lazy.

That being said, for now, we will allow our allies free & safe passage

If you are neural to the Gaians & you cannot be bothered to respect our request, you will be expected to pay us to keep Lewis beautiful.

To our enemies: Decide now how much you love your existence & how much you believe it's worth, because if you make the wrong choice & we catch you, within an instant, the true value of your lives will be lower than bones.

This is beyond fair, & we will not tolerate pleas of ignorance from anyone.

Goodnight & good luck

*Transmission cut at the source**
[Image: BangerIDPic2.jpg]
'Ello Bretonia, my name is unimportant, but what I have to say to you, is.

For your own safety, do not enter Lewis for any reason.

If you do, & we of the NLH catch you, the rest of your short lives will be filled with the regrets of paths not taken.

Do not test us in this.
>> Incoming transmission <<

[Image: eluveitieasitneverwas01.jpg]

Good day to ya lot!

I am speakin' on th' behalf of Nature's Last Hope an' Gaian Guardsmen.

To our dismay, here are still some of ya buggers who think that we're someone ta be toyed with an' that ya can use Lewis as a shortcut ta Gallia.

May I remind ya, we're slowly gettin' pissed of havin' ta clean up all th' debris left behind of trespassers.

This is a public request to whomever still possesses jumphole coordinates of the aforementioned system without our authorization t' kindly do us a favour an' delete it from yer database an' avoid it like th' devil avoids crosses.

In short:
LEWIS SYSTEM IS OFF-LIMITS FOR UNAUTHORIZED SHIPS!
Tresspassers and/or unauthorized ships shall be dealth with using hostile force

>> Transmission terminated <<