Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Gallic Enclave <> FROM: MAE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 5RwV5za.gif]
Fabian Montluc
Dear Mesdames et Monsieurs,

I bid you good day. Recently, one of our scouts was passing trough Omega 49 system, now claimed by Bretonia under the name of Exeter. His report was quite interesting due to two reasons.

Firstly, it appears that Bretonians are busy with fighting the communists of the Coalition. Despite Bretonian decisive victory in the fight observed, the Coalition managed to deploy sizeable forces to oppose Bretonians. I am no military genius, so I cannot suggest you the course of action. Bretonians probably will be diverted to that war theatre and thus the Royal Forces can strike Bretonians where they do not expect to weaken their forces in bordering with the Royal Enclave systems to minimise possible threat.

Here is some footage:
The second matter is of more concerning nature. Our scout was scanning the ships during the clash and picked up non-human signatures from the weapons used by a Bretonian ship. According to the scout, the same signatures were picked up by him from organic vessels of non-human origin in the Omicrons, labelled as "nomads" and responsible for wreaking havoc upon Sirius some 26 years ago. If that is correct, we cannot be sure if Bretonians are playing with fire and utilise alien technology, or are corrupted by alien influence and serve as puppets. My company has no resources to inquire in the matter but I assume the Enclave has the databases from the war times to analyse this case more deeply.

I hope this information will prove useful to you.

Je vous prie de croire à l'assurance de mes salutations distinguées,
Baron Fabian Montluc