Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Oracles| Disband notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if this is the correct section of the forum, so if moderators want to move it in the correct section then be my guest.

I...tried. I tried everything, really. Turns out there are some things you cannot fix. The Oracles had a good concept overall - but the way it got handed was deplorable. By the time I took lead, there wasn't much to be done. As such, I make this thread to notify those who were still interested in roleplaying with/as oracles that this faction is no more. The crew lost interest and will to play too many factors I won't list (mostly because they are too many, and that I'd sound like a whining dude repeating those "Why is the community so bad" threads that keep showing up like a pest).

Thanks to everyone involved in this faction, and have my apologies for failing at repairing what was left halfway in a grave.
ode.
Was a great time for me flying and RPing with you. #RememberGoodTimes

o7
We are ready to accept oracle members in GAS if they would look for a new home.
Instead of disbanding, you should give leadership to Tenacity.
(01-03-2020, 05:53 PM)Gas And Skill Wrote: [ -> ]We are ready to accept oracle members in GAS if they would look for a new home.

wrong place for this stuff.
bye
F. Were good times.
You made the right choice
F
Pages: 1 2