Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keeper Revenant \\ From: Dona Enma de Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: iuq1JY5.jpg]

Ah, I may have my own motives of just having fun and doing the right thing. But money is good too, and it's easier to motivate Outcasts this way. You know there are not a lot of options, I cannot move from Malta for a long time and have to work with what I have.

- Loyola

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

So...

Tau-44. Your work?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Uh shit, what the fuck happened to your eye? I hope you at least got some good scanners and sensors inbuilt there.

You could say it's my work, oh though I am not going to take all the credit, many people are involved. But it was my idea and I did some planning for it, yes. Still kind of surprised no one stopped us on our way there. Why asking though?

- Loyola

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Bitch, why is my eye fucked? Bitch, why the fuck you deepthroating that blue tentacle?

I'm inquiring because Crayter's leash got tugged by their Order masters. Again. Like the good old Coronado times.

Maybe we could slap them together like old times. If you're feeling nostalgic. Unless you have decided that 44 is enough for you.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Uhh--- well, bitсh, you don't have to be jealous of my superior deepthroat skills. Oh though, you might reach my level one day, I can give some lessons if we ever get to it.

But ehm, anyway, you are right, the link between CR and the Order and maybe even Bretonia is quite obvious. Not like I am paranoid, but obviously, someone has to deal with this trash.

An old friendship is not a bad thing, nostalgia or not. I'd not mind working together and help you to slap them, but I will need to know what I am getting into, bitсh.

- Loyola

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: M4ELGSl.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

You need to know what you're getting into? We need to know we're getting into. It's uncertain at this moment of time. Seems like they're building up for something. Revenge against Gallia? Against the Outcasts? Who knows. We need to know a bit more before we can do something. Seems like they're now building a nice little gate for themselves in Cortez and Liberty has increased its presence in the Independent Worlds.

We could agree to something to deal with this, maybe.

... Also, I spent a good amount of money on hiding my implant since I cannot handle you whining and crying to me in the mail. Speaking of which, stop sending me weird post with glitter in the mail. Who even sends mail in this day and age?

It's a waste of resources, think of the cuddly animals, Loyola... Bitch.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: HFlFyYx.jpg]

Oh, I am thinking about animals and must go through many struggles like finding vegan restaurants in some irrelevant shithоles because of it. And well, at the end of the day you do objective look better.

I think we could do more than just CR, there are the Order and other cucks. Our sector is actually full of idiots, it's not something that we are going to run out of.

Do I know what I am getting into? Well, it's just dealing with CR, nothing too special for me nor for you. I believe the real question right now is if we can trust our backs to each other. If you tell me that you are not going to backstab me on the way, then I could come up with something mutual. You were my boss and I used to be your bodyguard or something, that was a lot. I sometimes regret leaving, but that's really mixed feelings since I've managed to make a good career outside of Aux.

Actually, I will make the first step. I'm setting up a private IMS server for friends. Please no leaking otherwise I'm going to kick you. And there might be people you don't like, trashtalking is fine I guess, but don't actually turn it into the shitstrоm.

______YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
[Image: uKPgUra.png]
[Image: 2JiXDkj.png]

__Home of Malta Online

__2 Online__ 4 Members

I hope this will work out nicely.

- Loyola

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Backstab you? Do you not believe it to be mutually beneficial that we do not allow the Bretonian, Order and Libertarian presence build up in Coronado?

As long as you are not going against it, whether it be on a Military or commercial scale ---- yes I am talking about that Cardamine nonsense infesting everywhere --- we have no reason to go against you. They are a common foe afterall.

I don't know what an IMS is, I will click it and find out.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: HFlFyYx.jpg]

That's what I like to hear. Hell, that almost sounds like the reunion. I will be quitting the family business, as representative of my family that is. So there won't be Cardamine or whatever issues tied directly to me being a bitсh or whatever. No worries, sweet, I won't be as Outcast-ish.

While we are at it, I am sure you can make your people remove my ass from the bounty board. Also, ten mil is really insulting, come on. I don't mind being cheap, but not in that meaning.

Oh, and remove me from "forbidden individuals that are to be turned away or destroyed" list please. That would be nice of you. Oh, and don't spread the false accusations of me being infested. Then we are cool. Unless you have more conditions.

As for IMS, you will get used to it.

- Loyola

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Noted. But by affiliation, you are still required to get permission before entering our space, as Outcasts are still banned. Also what list?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2 3 4