Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Whiskey and Wine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Merci.

She spoke out of politeness before walking up and hugging ambre unexpectedly. The shock of the moment sort of hit everyone even as she spoke.

Thank god you're not dead, I was beginning to worry no one else had survived.

She let go, still a bit close speaking up more.

You look at bit confused. Who's this guy with you?

Ambre was just as confused as anyone else, but nevertheless returned the hug. It was nice to see someone she had actually known for ages, and even better to know that she wasn't upset with her.

"Oui.. this is Lukas Keller. He's the one who dragged me out of Bretonian custody, and likely a guillotine." she replied to her question, pronouncing Bretonian with disdain that was typical of her.

"What are you doing here, on a Bretonian warship?"

Getting citizenship, and taking back something that's mine.

Her face turned a bit worried, Ambre didn't know about her little last minute "change in heart".

It gives me the creeps too, but I need to do it. I insisted they let me keep my Lynx... Are you up to speed with what's happened? If you want to go home I can arrange for you to head home.

Alice gave Ambre a concerned but oddly caring expression as she anticipated to hear that she would want to leave.

"Head home?" she asked. At this point, she didn't know where home was anymore.

"And non, I've only seen and heard bits and pieces. I was 'living' under a rock for years after what.. happened. I know the war was unfortunately lost. Why would you want to get their citizenship? Fleeing the Council?" she looked into her eyes, sharing the concerned look.
Pages: 1 2 3