Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Brigand cells; From: IRMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Gallic Brigands
Subject: Introduction and bussiness

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Hola esteemed Brigands,

The war is over, and your former allies betrayed you. The relations between Brigands and Outcasts were to my knowledge limited. One of your cells had some dealings with the Cadiz Cartel and later with the IRMM. As far as I know, these contacts went silent with the end of the war. The so-called "Council" thought it’s a good idea to intrude our territory, they caused some minor problems only, but we are looking for revenge.

And this how you come into play. The Brigands should know hidden passages inside and out of Gallia. Our current main interest in Gallia is the destabilisation of the government and keeping them busy away from our turf. And supporting groups like you.

On behalf of the IRMM I can offer you various goods to help your cause ranging from black market weapons and munitions up to military products should a mutual trust between us come to play, of course. If you are interested,a transport will bring a test shipment to a location of your choosing.

~IRMM Outcast Guards