Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Xeno Alliance | The Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: yBhW2Tg.png]
The Knights of Labor,

I hope this message finds you well. I am Lawrence Preston, and I represent several individuals, entities, and trusts throughout Sirius in my capacity with the Division. We find ourselves lacking resources you may be able to provide, which would otherwise be outside of our particular operational methods.

On behalf of its clients, the Division would offer consideration up to $25,000,000 for information gathered from any native and foreign corporate vessel within Liberty and its surrounding systems; we would expect such to include transcripts containing target identities, commonly used routes, cargo scan information, destinations, and any information concerning a target’s associated corporate entity you may be so inclined to extract. Of course, information on military, intelligence, and political activity may be significantly more valuable, and compensation would be increased appropriately. Once information gathering as to a particular target is complete, your operatives would, of course, be free to deal with said target in whatever manner they see fit at the time. We would also require advanced notice of any terrorist activities that may affect the Division’s assets in Liberty, which will remain strictly confidential. The Division does not oppose or support every possible event across the sector but merely seeks to be aware of them. All of the above shall be subject to a particular level of discretion on the part of the Alliance.

I will keep my personal communication lines aboard the Judgment open at your convenience should you wish to discuss further.

Yours,

Lawrence Preston, Esquire

[Image: NNz7Zpw.png]

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Lawrence Preston">
Reg: ""<Self regulation>""

Mister Preston.

Ah, all the generic and almost popsicle mold behavior you'd expect from a suit. All the same, I'm sure you know who we are, what we do and why we do what we do. Important questions to be asked when selecting business partners, says a lot about a person's nature in fact, and you'd be surprised what you can glean from something so simple as choices.

Given that the compilation of information such as what you're after is something my operatives already do, I'm inclined to sell said information to you. Though as you can expect, most of these vessels will be expediently disassembled after we extract what we need.

Your lack of a concern for this is a breath of fresh air, armchair moral advocacy is incredibly annoying. You're as much of a psychopath as I am, a wonder you manage to blend in with your fellow sheep. Each to their own, I suppose. Just make sure you don't do anything to make us feel betrayed.

""I'll be in touch""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]
[Image: yBhW2Tg.png]
"Cobra," if I may,

It is always my goal to meet expectations. Should you obtain any information that would more appropriately be delivered in person, please let me know in advance. Otherwise, feel free to provide this channel to your operatives for their use unless a separate one would be preferable. The Judgment remains open to you at your convenience as well.

With regards, welcome to the Division.

Yours,

Lawrence Preston, Esquire

[Image: NNz7Zpw.png]