Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dona Enma de Loyola | From: Consul John Riley, NO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Natio-Octavarium-256-Dark.png]
Natio Octavarium
Office of the Consul

Good Afternoon,

Dona Loyola, I believe we haven't yet been formally introduced. My name is John Riley, and I have the honour of serving the people of Natio Octavarium as Consul. I'm calling you because I've received reports from both the diplomatic arm of the Ministry of Relations and from personnel affiliated with the Mercantile Guild that the political situation on Malta is finally stabilising. Allow me to congratulate you and House Loyola on your successful ascension to the pinnacle of power on Malta.

Since the sudden collapse of the Cadiz Cartel, we have had no official diplomatic contacts with the Maltese people, and we would like to correct that. Natio Octavarium has always worked to maintain positive relations with the Maltese government, and we see no reason not to continue. To that end, we would like to establish formal contact and if everything proves satisfactory, we hope to invite your organisation to take over management of the currently vacant Maltese Embassy here on Canberra Star City.

[Image: HcXuzuO.png]

John Riley
Consul of Natio Octavarium
1 of 1
[Image: 41AGE9N.png?1]
Loyola Familia
Planet Malta
January 18th, 827

His excellency
John Riley
Consul of Natio Octavarium
Office of the Consul

Dear Consul:

I haven't had the honour of dealing with your organization. I will assign a person who will contact you soon to represent my interests using the comm relay. I am afraid there's no government, and thus, there won't be an ambassador. It will be possible to discuss deals among other things, I am all open to doing business with you.

Sincerly, [Image: GVOHPUR.png?2]