Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keeper Revenant, Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Assam
To: Keeper Revenant (Sapphire Raven), Auxesia

Keeper Revenant,

You might remember our tea chat about your business with my late father, George, a former admiral in the BAF. I would like to ask you for a small favour, if you do not mind. It is about the Nomads, and I trust you are an expert at the subject. I would ask the SIS, but I believe they are hiding something from me -- perhaps for my own good.

Unknown to the SIS, I am about to send a small science team to investigate a Nomad related subject with a certain person named Katherine Pennybrooke. She claims to be a journalist and the expert on the Nomads. In fact, she seems suspiciously fond of them, and this worries me. She claims that we are the invaders, not them. You might have noticed that I always wear a glove on my left hand. That is because my burn marks would otherwise attract unwanted attention. I earned those burn marks while I was flying a Templar in a dogfight against Aoi Iseijin ships and I am very aware that Nomads are able to take a human form to cause as much chaos and disarray.

Do you think that working with this Pennybrooke is safe?

[Image: clvpgq5.png]
Commodore
Governor-General of Exeter
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tbarrave.png]

Deepest apologies for the severe delay, it has been a rather busy few solar cycles for us.

Long story short. Katherine is known to work with them, almost to a religious manner of how much empathy she provides for them. She is being used, and I think the worst part is that she is conscious of this, she considers herself to be the harbinger of the light.

Is she safe? Yes and no, she might not be an amazing fighter, but the ability to speak and know is just as deadly as the blade. We are unsure if she is infested, but it's just as likely that she acts a speaker for them - without having to biologically assert control over her. Act that you are unaware of her allegiance, observe her, learn more of what she knows, it may prove useful to you, but ensure she is not up to something. Keep her out of the light in regards to any plans with interactions with the bio-organic species, she will undoubtedly attempt to forewarn them.

Once again, I am severely sorry for the delay.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Assam
To: Keeper Revenant (Sapphire Raven), Auxesia

Keeper Revenant,

I have already dispatched a scientist from the Exeter population, a certain Aoi Oono, to work with Pennybrooke. If the SIS does not find out of this, I will share whatever I learn about Pennybrooke and the Nomads with you. Everyone who worked with my father can equally work with me, please bear this in mind.

[Image: clvpgq5.png]
Commodore
Governor-General of Exeter
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tbarrave.png]

Acknowledged. We are aware of Oono and we believe in their capabilities. A good choice. If you requires resources or any help, we'll be more than willing to assist you in your endeavours.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream