Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attn: Lord Moka.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Receiving transmission:

---
::: Highly encrypted :::

Moka, It's Tori.

I don't know where you are, or if you will receive this transmission - I just hope it reaches you and you are safe and well.

Upon completing my time on Sugarland, I was released. I returned to the Rogues, they are the only home I have known. What I found.... You would be ashamed. The Rogues are a disaster, the squabbling and arguing among our brothers and sisters... No one seems to have a clue what is going on, and whats more - I would go as far as saying most are afraid of the lawful scum in Liberty. We are falling into the shadows. They almost murdered a good friend, Penny. I have walked; She has come with me. The two of us..... We cannot sit still and watch those we once saw as family go down with this ship. They will be the downfall of our kind.

Ms. Hawthorne has run it into the ground. What on earth were you thinking passing this over to her? You knew she was incompetent as a leader. She has no backbone; she is a joke.

I have some good news in all of this, I have rallied a group, some new friends, while we are unorganized we are fighting for our flag. We will make Liberty fear us once again. We will assist in the flow of cardamine into Liberty, and once again terrorize the sky's. Since the big boys can't manage it. We will.

You will always have a home with us, You will always be welcome here. I will not turn my back on you - none of us will.

After all, you are the one true Warlord.