Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: (ZoG=FP12=Zoners of Gallileo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: K2O9OVo.png]
[Image: Logo-big.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* To: ZoG=FP12=Zoners of Gallileo
* Subject: Partnership
* Date : 23/01/827 A.S.
ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Greetings brothers Zoners of Galileo
Well ... due to the great movement in Exeter (Omega 49), we have had a great demand for equipment.

This prompted us to get in touch with our Zoner brothers on Galileo. We heard about how hardworking and productive you are.

Therefore, we would like to know if you are interested in selling equipment to OSI. Of course, we would have to meet to discuss values. We intend to acquire for resale and this requires values that allow us to make a profit.

With that thought we propose that we understand each other regarding this possibility.

Regards
Karl Broken
Chief of Production - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

Date : 04-02-827 A.S

ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL :URGENT

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM : Leon Dante Freeport 12 COO

Dear Karl Broken,

My apologies for the late reply to your communication good friends and Zoners that you are,i have been so imersed in other things it has come to the stage where I do not know if I am coming or going.
I understand by your communication that you are requesting we supply you with Equipment that we manufacture,well to say the least our reputation is growing as one of the best manufacturing facilities in Sirius and we are at the moment,how can I put it .... Too busy ...

I am open to negotiation about supplying you but at the current state of our manufacturing facility it is bursting at the seams and I am just waiting for all my facilities to break down so to speak with the continuous work we are doing.

Maybe we could discuss this at a relevant time when I am free to do so and it compels me to ask if maybe some sort of partnership scheme could be a possibility and I do have a few ideas to try and put forward to your organisation,but I must not converse this through an open channel.

So i propose that we arrange a meeting of some kind but please understand it will not be immediate because we are manufacturing and also training new staff at present who have just joined us in our wonderful crusade to be the best of the best.

I look forward to a reply from you soon then we can arrange a meeting and I suggest we have our meeting aboard our Extension facility as it has just had a new board room make over where all of our meetings will be held in the future with all of our contract partners.

So for now my friends I wish you all the best in what you do and I hope we can arrange something soon

Many Thanks

Leon Dante
Chief of Operations
Zoners of Galileo
Freeport 12 Main Base
Freeport 12 Extension