Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch. CC: Legacy of Orillion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message begin
[Image: tAcdvpp.png?1]

Sender: Kirigiri Kyoko.
Recipient: The Order Overwatch. CC: Legacy of Orillion.

Good evening. I believe no introduction is required, for some of you may already recognise me.

I had to maintain low profile for a while after my resignation - assuming that there would be people with utmost desire to have my head on silver plate; with a degree of confidence i may say now that these people either did not exist, or failed to locate me and gave up their attempts entirely.
Long before i have taken the responsibility of temporarily managing Guild's affairs - i have been raised as detective. Family business inherited from one generation to another. I would like to put these skills to use under The Overwatch employment.
However, there will be multiple conditions. I will not disclose them over neural net channels, but all of them are certainly something well within your expertise.
The Legacy of Orillion shall receive a carbon copy of this for the purpose of keeping them up to date regarding this arrangement.

I expect to hear from you, and hope to work with you soon.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 31/01/827
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Kirigiri Kyoko

Employment

Miss Kyoko.

The Order Overwatch has discussed internally the merit of your employment. Your service in IMG speaks enough as it is. However, you mention some… terms that you are not willing to disclose on open comms. I will send an agent to meet and listen to you. Said Agent will not be able to give you an answer independently, confirmation will be sent through this channel after the HC understands and accepts your conditions. The only thing we need to know right now is your approximate location so we can establish rendezvous. Preferably this Saturday or Sunday.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
Message begin

Recipient: Michal Golanski, Grand Admiral.

Grand Admiral Golanski.

Good to hear from you so soon. A personal meeting with an agent of the Overwatch very well correlates with my own plans. I am currently paying a visit to my home estate on Honshu to retrieve certain documentation that may still be of use to you. It will serve as a proof of my competence to your agents should the necessarity arise.
I plan to move to Sigmas from Kusari when i am done with retrieving my dossier. While i would normally suggest any Zoner installation in the vicinity - our choice would most likely fall upon Freeport Eight - i am open to hear your suggestions out should you have a better candidate in mind. I expect to finish my affairs in Honshu and arrive there by the Sunday morning - evening in the worst case scenario.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 01/02/827
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Kirigiri Kyoko

Employment

While Freeports in principle are one of the best picks we are going to get, Freeport 9 is far and 5 is uncomfortably close to Rheinland and Core. Not to mention frequent surveillance of the BDM. Being caught by hostile agency could jeopardize your cover outside of Bretonia. How is your current diplomatic standing with Gas Miner’s Guild? The Guild has its hands full repelling the invaders and even in times of peace they look the other way. Niigata is remote but easily accessible due to GMG funded lanes and gates.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
Message begin

Recipient: Michal Golanski, Grand Admiral.

Grand Admiral.

As far as my memory serves me well - and i am certain it serves me well - no events that could jeopardize my stance with the Gas Miners Guild have transpired, and i would predict them to have no objections for me and The Overwatch agent to hold our little discreet meeting aboard Niigata. Unless we plan to inquire with the Guild if they are willing to provide us with alternative location - i will now move to the chosen location, as the documentation i sought have been retrieved.
However, i am inclined to believe that is not necessary. I will reach Niigata Star City by the end of the day.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Transmission Terminated