Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Guten Tag Herr Keller,

We appreciate the interest in our company, and despite your old age we're sure that you'll be a good addition to our transport captains and mining crews. We are delighted to welcome you to Daumann Heavy Construction.

Name:
Fred Liechtenstein

Short bio:
I was born in Rhineland but moved to Liberty pretty quickly.
My dad was always really busy working for Universal Shipping.
I followed my father's footsteps but now want to serve Rhineland and the Daumann Heavy Construction.

//Have you been sanctioned in the last year?
Never ever.

What's your Discord name? If you do not want to share it here, PM this account
Leeon26#1906

Guten Tag Herr Liechtenstein,

Your application has been reviewed.
Your years of service in Universal Shipping and your experience as a pilot will be valuable to the company. You are hired. Welcome to Daumann Heavy Construction.

Please report to The Ring to receive your trading licence, and your first assignment.

Name:
Gustaf Neumann
Short bio:
I was born on Planet New Berlin. When I was 8 years old my parents were killed by the Red Hessians. After finishing college I enlisted with the mighty Rheinland Military just as the war with Liberty broke out. I left the military after the war and since then I worked as a freelancer mainly in Bretonia. As I've got a mortage now I'm looking for a stable paycheck and I figured Daumann Heavy Construction is the place for me.

Have you been sanctioned in the last year?
Nope

I don't even know.

Guten Tag Herr Neumann

Your application has been reviewed and the board has come to a decision.
*dramatic pause*

You are hired. Welcome to Daumann Heavy Construction.

Please report to The Ring to receive your trading licence, and your first assignment.

Name:
Jeff Schmidt

Short bio:
Freelancer for many years, traveled the sector back and forth running cargo, some mining, some missions.
Currently running RT-41-PFT "Uruz" Rheinland Container Transport runs, quite profitably, but I'm sure joining a group would make the effort easier and more enjoyable.

No

ViciousJeff#5308

Guten Tag Herr Schmidt

Your experience flying the "Uruz" Container Transport will be much welcomed. As such, You are hired. Welcome to Daumann Heavy Construction.

Name:
Jannick Voight

Short bio:
Born in 789 A.S, I joined the Rheinwehr in 820 A.S.
I was dispatched in the Special Reconnaissance Wing, and used to be a scout during the Sttugart and the Frankfurt battles during the Rheinland Civil War.
When the Holstein Accords were ratified, I retired from the military, and spent some time in the New Berlin Flying Academy of PIlots as a teacher.
After some time there, I am now looking for new horizons, which I think I may find working for such a well-known company as Daumann Heavy Constructions, and that I would be a great asset to add to your Security division.

No
Name:
Hailen Auslander

Short bio:
Previous Daumann Transport Captain returning from early retirement. I used to command the mining transport vessel DHC-Dietenhofen. I retired from the mining industry as I had made a substantial living and decided that the hazardous diamond fields in O-11 were not good for my health. I'm almost 60 years old and I'm not as nimble as I used to be. So I settled for desk job in New Berlin, despite the drastic pay cut. But, I've found myself now in a bit of financial squeeze. So I'm hoping to come back to work for Daumann again, I have years of experience that i can bring to the table.

Have you been sanctioned in the last year?
No

MathiasCZR01#5152
Name:
Fridrich Schleiermacher

Short bio:
Guten Tag,

I was born on station Freiburg, my Parents were working and living for Rheinland on Holstein.
I have heared of the new effort DHC is taking to spread the influence and wealth of Rheinland and i wish to support this endeavour.
My previous experiences include off-world shipping and ive been in love with the RT-41-PFT "Uruz" Rheinland Container Transport for some time now.
Gez.
Fridrich Schleiermacher

No

Thorvil#4337
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11