Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Medforce Enterprise; or other Liberty approved firms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Jack Ashton
To: Medforce Enterprise; Liberty Approved Firms.
Encryption: Open Channel

Subject: Open Tender

Delivery and installation of medical bay onboard the newly renovated Boundless_Pleasure (Democritus class vessel).

As previously advertised in Wanderlust the Boundless_Pleasure is scheduled for virgin flight of a new Orbital Spa and Cruise route. The vessel is therefore currently undergoing an upgrade and as the ship's captain I have been tasked with overseeing the installation of an state of the art medical bay that can deal with all but the most rare diseases and illnesses. All in the interest of keeping our passengers safe and healthy on their trip from Baden-Baden to Monte Carlo Freeport

I would like to welcome all Libery friendly enterprises, big or small, to apply to our open tender.

We require the following deliveries: a medium sized medical bay (to be delivered to Planet Curacao and installed on site), a crew of 4-8 medical professionals to work onboard the Boundless_Pleasure for at least 6 months, various medical supplies (related to; general care, emergency surgery, trauma and psychiatric care), all items and installations must adhere to both Gallic and Sirius standards and regulations

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

NB! Update Tender closed.

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Have a pleasant flight!
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Cpt. Ashton

Greetings, Captain,

I apologize for the delay in responding. Getting the items and personnel you need should be no problem. Getting volunteers for this assignment should not be a problem. I will get these together and let you know when they are delivered.

Regards,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

To: To Dr. Holliday, Medforce Enterprise, Baffin System
Encryption: Corporate, High

Subject: Acceptance of offer

In regards to delivery and installation of medical bay onboard the Boundless_Pleasure.

Dear Dr. Holliday,

We much appreaciate your offer of an all inclusive bid. Could you please give us an estimate of both delivery date and when your crew will have finished the installation?
I also have to ask you to provide us with a circa price for the complete bid. Additionally I have been informated by the administration that it is necessary that at least one of the members of the medical team provided speaks one of the four major languages spoken in Sirius and Gallia (French, English, Japanese and German), additional languages are welcomed and we are prepared to offer a bonus of 500.000 per additional language.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

Have a pleasant flight!
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Cpt. Jack Ashton

Hello Again, Captain,

As you requested multiple medical personnel, spoken languages will not be a problem. The great thing about Med Force Enterprises is that our people come from all houses so at the least, each has their native tongue and a majority are bilingual. Their dossiers will include spoken languages.
About bidding. Med Force Enterprises is a non profit entity. I must ask for the cost of goods, anything else is a donation which gets put to work within the Enterprise.
So if you have specific items in mind for us to deliver, let us know.

Thank you,
-Doc

Subject: Acceptance of offer

Goods, services and installations need.

Dear Dr. Holliday,

We request the following:
23 units of Phama, 3 units of surgecal tools, 8 crew members, 1 med bay [2 surgical rooms, 5 intensive care beds, 5 non-intensive care beds, 2 administrative offices, 3 doctor's offices], and a lobby/reception area.

In addition to this we would also request a running service order with your company, which must include a yearly check up of our facilites in addition to a retainer for additional personal, medical evacuation and additional, unspecified but medically related, services [e.g. the precurement of smaller medical ships in case of overcrowding of the facilities onboard the Boundless_Pleassure]

We are willing to donate a one time fee of 8.39mio on top of the price for the goods, personal, installation, delivery and the service agreement, with an additional yearly donation (for the duration of the service agreement) of 1.34mio to your organization.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

Have a pleasant flight!

Subject: Installation progress

Dear Dr. Holliday,

As the installation and delivery of our new medical facilities, crew members, goods etc. are proceeding according to plans, we kind request bank account details for us to transfer the payment.

Regards,
Cpt. Ashton

Have a pleasant flight!