Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: m2n4MzX.png]

Identification: Jacques Bernard, Gallic Republique prime-minister.
Recipient ID: Rheinland government.
Subject: Trade-relations.

My name is Jacques Bernard, I am the new Prime Minister of the Gallic Republique. Since the war was over, Kingdom of Gallia became the Confederation, then the systems of Orleanais, Champagne and Picardy became controlled by the Gallic Republique.

At the moment, the connection between Cologne and Zurich has been established at the level of the jump hole, but, as you know, there is an active construction of the gate that will connect these two systems and our Houses, respectively. Judging by the reports, the process will be completed in the near future, and the government of the Gallic Republique considered it a priority to establish trade relations between us and your House.

It is worth noting that we conducted an analysis of the list of goods in the Republique and found that there are several goods that can be actively exported to you and vice versa. Thus, is the Rheinland House interested in trade with the Gallic Republique? Of course, if you are interested, I will move on to the details. We would like to document this, as there are a number of unfinished issues that we have to solve.
[Image: zHC9jfA.png]

To: Gallic Republique prime-minister Jacques Bernard.

Ah, Guten tag Herr Bernard. Its good to finally make first formal contact between the governments of the Federal Republic of Rheinland and the Republique of Gallia. A long fight has it been not to provide a Egalitarian means of justice.

Now considering Zurich, would it not be fair to provide you the same amount of treatment that we've shown the previous Kingdom? We've had no quarrels with either side and I would find it to be a greater injustice to say no to your request. So as the secretary of the Federal Republic and their Chancellor, I have to pass word that we are in agreement to continue trade between our Houses.

While we are indeed in need of materials we do have quite a lot export as you said, so as such I do think there is priority to continue the work on our jump gate connection to further this flourishing relationship. Although there is one 'commodity' that I would like to speak about that is starting to become an issue... It seems that the profiteering criminal underground are starting to export this substance called "NOX".

We would very much like to enquire the substances current presence level within Gallic society.

Mit Grüße,

Staatssekretär of the Bundeskabinett Sekretariat, Karl Graves.

::Communications Ceased::