Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: .:j:. Junkers Congress | From: *VI - Volgograd Industrial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-=Begin Transmission=-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: YleFOuh.gif]
Sender: Johannes Brandt, Jr.
Recipiant: The Junkers Congress
Subject: Introduction, and Negotiations
[Image: T2188Md.jpg]

Greetings Congressman. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am the new Director of Logistics of VoIgograd Industrial, Johannes Brandt.

I was recently made aware of our previous relationships between the Coalition and the Congress, and learned that it was a profitable one for all involved. Now I know you all are businessmen, so I will cut to the meat and potatoes of this communication.

We would like to renew our relationship with the Congress, and re-obtain access to your lovely facility in Puerto Rico, known as Junkers Town. In return, we would grant the congress access to our growing facility in Omega-2, known as Iskra.

We would also like to immediately strike up a trade deal as well. We would like for the congress to start hauling Military vehicles for us. In return, would there be anything that the Coalition could bring to you, in Puerto Rico? Something that would of course be beneficial to you and your staff.

I look forward to speaking with you gents, my comms are always open. Happy flying.

-=End Transmission=-
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Introduction, and Negotiations:.

Mr.Brandt,

I wondered if I might hear from someone new from the Coalition. Rumor has it the Coalition has gone through some measure of internal strife, no matter I nor the rest of Congress care for the petty ideological squabbles what plague many of Sirius. You see, I am in a simple business, people have needs and I have means. You need something, I have the means to get it to you.

At this time it seems we both have needs and we can both assist each other in acquiring materials. You see, our previous contracts had a agreement to bring in Volgograd Ordinance, and export Salvaged Military equipment from the Liberty/Rheinland war. We have many customers interested in your fine munitions and our supplies have completely run out. The previous agreement was for us to import it at 6,000 Credits per crate. Let me know if this offer interests you or not.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
-=Begin Transmission=-

Herr Tiltman,

it is good to see that the Congress have responded so quickly. I am glad for this, as we would like to continue our profitable adventures.

I believe 6,000 SC is acceptable per unit of Volgograd Ordinances. We can begin shipping this as soon as we can confirm this deal. As per our request of needing Military Salvage, I might bring it up for negotiations as to what a good going rate would be for you boys to start stocking Military Salvage on Junkers Town for us to pick up after we deliver the Ordinances?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-=End Transmission=-
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Introduction, and Negotiations:.

Mr.Brandt,

We currently have a going rate for Military Salvage of 3,000 a unit. Depending on how much equipment we can pull out of the field we may end up dropping that price but you can generally expect it to stay around there.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
-=Begin Transmission=-

Herr Tiltman,

Excellent. You should start seeing our transports heading to your space soon with the Ordinances. Please be sure that "*VI|" we will receive docking clearance if we do not already for a smooth transition.

We look forward to continuing our business with the Congress.

-=End Transmission=-