Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dona Loyola, Administrator Shadowwalker || From: Alana Leoz, Imperial Coalition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

To: Dona Loyola, Administrator Shadowwalker
Encryption: High
Subject: Construction contract.

Buenos dias, both.

As the foremost powers in Maltese space at present, I thought it best to inform you that Bristol Constructions has accepted a contract from the Imperial Coalition and will be operating in and around our space for the next while, obviously Omicron Phi remains off-limits to them - I assume this won't be an issue and they'll be allowed to carry out their work unmolested.

Regards,
Alana Leoz.
CoaliciĆ³n Imperial

Corsica Station, Omicron Phi
Feebruary the 15th, 827 A.S.

[Image: Vl5P85V.jpg]

Sender: Dona Enma de Loyola.
Recipient: Alana Leoz.
Topic: Construction contract.

Senora Leoz,

always good to hear from you. You have absolute freedom to hire independent contractors and complete freedom to operate within our space. I am in fact wondering why do you call me since we have equal rights. As long as they will identify as your contractors there will be zero problems. Omicron Phi is just the same system as all others and naturally your rights to use it extend there too if you consider it to be useful.

I only want to wish you good luck with whatever project you have in mind and feel free to call me if you need some sort of help. Loyola family is sympathetic towards Imperial Coalition and it's goals and will back you until you will grow and develop enough power to not need our backing.

That would be all for now.

ATTACHMENTS:

Dona Enma de Loyola
Loyola Group
Amor Vincit Omnia

Transmission End
To: Alana Leoz
Subject: Re: Construction contract.

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Alana Leoz,

Congratulations on the contract, but you should be accompanying your clients as they might get attacked by independent forces regardless of what we say. Independent traders are afterall just possible targets unless they trade Cardamine or Slaves. Which reminds me, what IFF do they use nowadays?

Also we'd be glad if they stay on the strict trade paths, nobody wants our assets to be shared over neuralnet, right? If I recall correctly, they should have a base in front of Freeport 2 in Bering.

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker