Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Med Force Enterprises|Medical for Pygar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Pygar Medical Care
* Priority : 5
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

To Med Force Enterprises
The Colonisation of Pygar is well on its way to being completed, but until the the Docking Ring is complete it is still going to take some time due to the lack of being able to bring supplies down using anything larger then Freighter's.
I had intended to wait until the Ring was completed to contact you as its my wish that MFE would be assigned to organise and eventually run the health care on Pygar, however the building of the Ring is taking longer then i predicted and the basic Medical care we have set up, although working for the short term is starting to show strain.
So i ask if its possible for us to work something out to begin building a full Medical infastructure for Pygar.

Kind Regards

Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander Black Kite Fleet - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Jerard Voncloud
Subject: Pygar Medical Care

It is good to hear from you again, Jerard.
I am a bit ahead of you on this. I have a Med Force cruiser based in the Omicrons, namely, Med Force Two commanded by Alicia Cook. Since that ship cannot dock planet side, we have been shuttling medical crews down.
I guess my question to you is when will the docking ring be functional? That will make things much easier for us all. We had pondered building a facility in orbit of Pygar but if we can do it planetside, that again will be much easier.....unless it is desired.

On another note, Alicia informed me of the unstable anomaly to Picardy. The Gallics do not concern me for say but I do wonder what their intentions are out there. Keep me posted.

-Doc