Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open letter to the Council of Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** Incoming transmission ***
*** To: Council of Zoners ***

Honoured council,

We, the 101st, allways respected the neutrality of the zoners. Barely half a year ago zoner ships were delivering all kinds of supplies to our system and at this time I got to know them as friendly and peaceable people. But nowadays it seems some of you are using the "neutrality" as a means to pass over our system regulations. More and more zoners are passing through our system and docking with our bases these days, ignoring all hails. If they respond most of them are doing it in a impolite and rude manner.

I know that the council cant control all the zoners, especially those who are acting independently but I have to inform you that, if the situation gets out of hand, I will take radical measures. I also handed this issue to the Council of Dons.

kindest regards,
Flt. Adm. Jaramago, 101st

--- respect and honour ---

*** End of transmission ***
** Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID - Col. Diablo, {SOB} / [BLS]
Target ID - Zoner Council

Hola Amigos,

I am in total agreement with our brethren & respected colleagues from the 101st.
Far too often in the recent few weeks Zoner ships, Most independents, fail to answer our hails, refuse our routine inspections & dock on our bases & Malta with out permission. This will no longer be tolerated. {SOB} has standing orders to hail all approaching ships. those that do not answer will meet a few rounds of gun & turret fire & asked 1 more time, failure to answer second time will result in possible destruction of violators ship.
We also await the Council of Dons input on this, But I am pretty sure they will not be pleased with the lack of respect the Zoners are showing in our system.

Respectively,
Col. Picaroon Diablo
Commander
{SOB} / [BLS]

**Transmission Ends**
To: Jaramango, 101st
Comm ID: Malaclypse, 23rd Skidoos

Sir,

While the TAZ only have one vote on the Zoner Council, you may rest assured that my Flock, the TAZ, will observe all existing protocols and regulations when entering any Outcast space.

Your brethren have always been polite and respectful when entering the Home of Eris. We shall return the favor.

23's,
Mal